There are 206 users in the forums

Happy Birthday to..

Shop Find 49ers gear online
.. Kyle Williams!

Here's my gift

Put something sticky on that knee and superbowl.
Dumbest NFCC play in the history of the league.

We were 8 minutes away god damnit

8 f**king minutes
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
hbd to the best wr on this team.
trying to be nice.

but i can't.

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Here's my gift

[ Edited by SofaKing on Jul 19, 2012 at 6:33 PM ]
lol I was so going to post this today but I been so busy...
this kyle williams joke is getting old.

Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

Yeah like I tell people do they show the same hate on Roger Craig fumble vs NYG in 91? Joe Montana playing so poor in the Vikings playoff loss in 87 (despite being the best team in the league that year going 13-2)? Would they show the same hate for Jerry Rice fumbling the football in the 98 WC game VS Green Bay if Instant Replay was still around? We made it to the championship as a team and lost it as a team. You ask every player on that team and they will not tell you the loss was not on Kyle but on them. That is the difference between a teammate and a fan. I personally hope he plays with a chip on his shoulder next season and tears it up.
[ Edited by NC49erfan82 on Jul 19, 2012 at 6:48 PM ]
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Yeah like I tell people do they show the same hate on Roger Craig fumble vs NYG in 91? Joe Montana playing so poor in the Vikings playoff loss in 87 (despite being the best team in the league that year going 13-2)? Would they show the same hate for Jerry Rice fumbling the football in the 98 WC game VS Green Bay if Instant Replay was still around? We made it to the championship as a team and lost it as a team. You ask every player on that team and they will not tell you the loss was not on Kyle but on them. That is the difference between a teammate and a fan. I personally hope he plays with a chip on his shoulder next season and tears it up.
This.

Well said
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

Those plays aren't a result of stupidity. They were just unfortunate, like the OT fumble. But this muff, was a bad play on many levels. Its the trifle of a bad play, multiple layers of fail.
Happy bday to kw. May this year be better then the last.

Seriously
[ Edited by Allx9er on Jul 19, 2012 at 8:20 PM ]

Just discount the fact that we were leading before the ball bounced off his knee
Share 49ersWebzone