Your 3 2012 breakout players

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
Aldon Smith
Alex Smith
Michael Crabtree.

And if i could choose a 4th : Anthony Davis

You're the only one who picked Aldon. My personal three are:

1. ALDON SMITH: You haven't seen anything yet. This kid is just going to explode on NFL lines this year. He's going to wreak havoc in the backfield like no player you've ever seen. After all the bad press he's endured this offseason, he's probably chomping at the bit to get back into camp and do the kind of damage we like.

2. KENDALL HUNTER: You won't see much of LaMichael James because Kendall will keep him on the bench with stellar play.

3. ALEX SMITH: Add some new weapons with some new confidence, and you've got an Alex you only dreamed of seeing.
Alex Smith - I think he plays on an elite level... there I said it

Crabtree - I think having so many new receivers is going to motivate him and I think he has a big year and becomes Alex's go to guy

Lamicheal James - I see him having a year similar to Aldon Smith last year, he wont play every down but will show us why he was drafted so high
Originally posted by 80849er4life:
Sopoaga
Tukuafu
Iupati

I smell some polynesian bias....
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Sopoaga
Tukuafu
Iupati

I wasn't gonna go there but...
tarrell brown
tarrell brown
tarrell brown

pro bowl, book it
Alex Smith
Frank Gore
Kyle Williams
Ahmad Brooks
Alex Smith
Terrell Brown
1. Boone
2. Crabtree
3. Alex Smith
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
1. Boone
2. Crabtree
3. Alex Smith

i like this and will ad Tarrel brown as well
I'll pass... it's really hard to tell and on this talented team there are about 20 different options. Crabtree, Boone, Alex Smith, T. Brown, Iupati, Anthony Davis, Aldon (as a complete 3 down player), Culliver, Perrish Cox/Brock, Hunter, James, Kyle Williams, RJF, Tukuafa etc, etc.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jul 21, 2012 at 1:54 PM ]

3 on Offense are

Anthony Davis - Was super young coming into the NFL, and will only get better at RT
Alex Boone - If he becomes the RG, as I think he will, I expect him to help big time on the OL
Michael Crabtree - I hope he breaks out finally, if he plays most of preseason, he should be on fire.

Bonus: Randy Moss - I feel Randy will come out and be a huge part of the offense, unlike Braylon, he won't drop easy passes.

3 on Defense are

Ray McDonald - I expect him to fully transition into a starter and a top 15 DE
Chris Culliver - Had a good rookie season, and will be a great 3rd CB behind 2 really good CBs in Rogers and Brown
Tarell Brown - Had a great season, sucked he got hurt on a freak play with Goldson, or else we may of been looking at the 6th Super Bowl, I cringe at seeing Brock in at CB. got burned by new teammate Mario Manningham.

Bonus: Donte Whitner - I see him becoming a smash mouth and hard hitting SS, and hoping he gets extended past 2013, played great in 2011.

I expect our rooks to get limited time, Jenkins won't suit up most of time, I think Williams will now make the team due to Jenkins struggles. James will see some, but may lose to Jacobs, others like Robinson and Looney will be either inactive or limited time.
kyle williams is motivated and has potential to be the top receiver on the team.

michael crabtree is said to be looking sharp and if harbaughs comment about his hands are true, he is primed for a pro bowl year.

alex smiths confidence is through the roof and is determined to prove his haters wrong.
Sopoaga
Tukuafu
Iupati

Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Sopoaga
Tukuafu
Iupati

I wasn't gonna go there but...

So if I say
Terrell Brown
Kendal Hunter
Ahmad Brooks

......am I pro black

Polynesians dont get any love in the Zone so Im here to spread the ALOHA......plus the SOLEs we got on this team are BEASTS!!!!
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Alex Smith - Given everything, I see Alex putting up around 3500 passing yards to go with 24-30 TDs and under 11 INTs...

Ray McDonald - If he can stay as healthy as last season, I see him being the beneficiary of many Gimme Sacks due to the fact he's explosive but he also plays opposite Aldon & Justin Smith.

Randy Moss - I have no doubt in Randy Moss. None whatsoever. Dude is ready to rip up the league (again)
[ Edited by SaksV on Jul 21, 2012 at 4:26 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone