LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 288 users in the forums

Your 3 2012 breakout players

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Mine are:
Kendall Hunter because hes one elusive running back that has power and speed.
Bruce Miller because in only his first year as a Fullback he played great and only started 7 games, he also didnt have a offseason because of the lockout.
Anthony Davis because he has all the tools to be a top notch Offensive Tackle in the NFL and he came into the NFL at only 20 years old. I think its his time to shine.
tarell brown. the man got better all year last year, and i think was the best DB on the team, but so many hated on him.

raymc, awesome player, could(COULD) become the best player on the defense, just explodes at the snap.

alex smith, is going to show what he has been capable of. 4-1 td-int with 30+tds.
Culliver
KW
Hunter
Culliver and Kyle Williams
Look for Culliver to cover the Jimmy Grams and the Gronks this year and Cox to become WR nickel... Fast moving coverage is needed more often when your sending more blitzers
  • iohk
  • Veteran
Alex Smith,
Kendall Hunter,
Michael Crabtree.

Ahmad Brooks,
Chris Culliver,
Dashon Goldson ($$$)
KW
Anthony Davis
Alex Smith

our offense is gonna be nasty this year!
1. Alex Boone will be a key ingredient to improved pass protection.
2. Tarell Brown was bordering on shut-down the latter half of last season.
3. Randy Moss will humble opposing secondaries opening up a new dimension in the passing game.
  • cools
  • Veteran
Boone
KW
Tukuafu

alex smith
anthony davis
tarrell brown.
Alex Smith (crosses fingers)
Michael Crabtree
Tarrell Brown
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
tarell brown. the man got better all year last year, and i think was the best DB on the team, but so many hated on him.

raymc, awesome player, could(COULD) become the best player on the defense, just explodes at the snap.

alex smith, is going to show what he has been capable of. 4-1 td-int with 30+tds.

this, though that's hyperbole with ray
Who I think will:
LaMichael James
Alex Boone
Anthony Davis

Who I hope will:
Alex Smith
Randy Moss
Anthony Davis
Vernon Davis: expecting GREAT things from him this year, more weapons = less pressure on him. 1st Offseason with Harbaugh will do wonders.

Kyle Willams: Regardless of your feelings for him, dudes got skills. Proved he can be a good WR, great hands, quick, willing to block, now all he has to do is make good decisions and he will have a great year.

Anthony Davis: The kids growing up, mentally and physically. Boone > Chilo that right there will help him out a lot.

11, 15, 32, 99, 29, 25... The list goes on and on.
Share 49ersWebzone