LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 307 users in the forums

Possibly the most annoying 49er hater comment this offseason....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
uck fay em they and the horse they rode in on. Coach Harbaugh is just the best coach in the NFL. COY to best coach in one yr. and: most NFL coaches are schiddy, and we got an exclusive , top notch HC , who earned his spurs in the NFL, then coaching at Stanford, and now, thank GOD, here. Without JH we would not have climbed out of the primordial soup for another five yrs...with luck. As for alex., anything written about him will be based on this yr when he finally has the HC/OC/QB coach, GM with the eye for talent, a great young owner(who lets them do what they want), and finally....5 WRs plus the essential 2nd rd situational pick, LaMichael, who is going to be alex's bailout ,which he has never had before. Unfortunatley for other teams, they are gonna have to tackle La Michael once he gets the swing pass or shovel from alex. Once they gang up on him, it is Vernon, moss, mario, crbtre, kyle, delanie, or whoever is in that will be open.

Look for La Michael to get most receptions, most YAC, most 3rd down conversions, most receptions in RZ and most 3rd down completions in rZ. Alex will be looked at in an entirely different lite this yr, and folks, incl some 49er fans(no names) are going to be pleasantly surprised.
Harbaugh has never once lost control of a team, not as a player on the collegiate and pro level and as a coach on the collegiate level. Why some people think he's suddenly going to lose control of the Niners is just beyond me. I think it may be the fondest of wishes on the part of other fans and fanbases -- but nothing more than that.

There's a lot of jealousy that goes along with making the right decisions on hiring a coach. Obviously, Jed York made the right call in going after Harbaugh. No doubt about it. But Harbaugh probably could have pulled off the same feat with numerous other teams. It's just that nobody was willing to give him that chance.

We did -- and now we're the better for it. Opponents are now searching the foundation for cracks. Let them look. They won't find any....
The media hates Harbaugh it's so funny because you can tell he hates them too and purposely f**ks with them.

Anybody notice how espn nfl network sportcenter and s**t will go to the ends of the earth to avoid talking about the 49ers? How is Cam Newton or Tebow a bigger story than the 49ers last season?
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Harbaugh has never once lost control of a team, not as a player on the collegiate and pro level and as a coach on the collegiate level. Why some people think he's suddenly going to lose control of the Niners is just beyond me. I think it may be the fondest of wishes on the part of other fans and fanbases -- but nothing more than that.

There's a lot of jealousy that goes along with making the right decisions on hiring a coach. Obviously, Jed York made the right call in going after Harbaugh. No doubt about it. But Harbaugh probably could have pulled off the same feat with numerous other teams. It's just that nobody was willing to give him that chance.

We did -- and now we're the better for it. Opponents are now searching the foundation for cracks. Let them look. They won't find any....

Weren't other teams after him? Like Miami?

We were lucky to land Harbaugh. But at the same time Harbaugh choose us and I don't think it was about the $$$.

IMO Harbaugh choose the Niners because he and his family wanted to stay in the Bay Area and he was probably excited by our franchise's traditions (specifically Bill Walsh's legacy). Other reasons were he probably saw that Jed York was a young guy that was very enthusiastic (like he is) about getting a winner and there are some outstanding players on the team to build around (as opposed to Miami whose roster is pretty putrid).

Quoted for truth, great post Bill.
Originally posted by njninersfan420:

I fail to see what anyone is going to hate on in that gif. These gif makers are getting lazy.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
I fail to see what anyone is going to hate on in that gif. These gif makers are getting lazy.

Yeah wtf is that s**t...lol what is worse than the gif is the fact that this guy thought it was good enough to use in a post.... wow ...

totally lame.

Great post Bill. 100% agree... Harbaugh is a love him or hate him kind of guy. He rubs people the wrong way, a lot of times not on purpose. I do agree though it's a lot of jeolousy and probably some ignorance as to how good of a coach Harbaugh really is. I'm not saying we win as many games but no way does coach lose control of the team. The players all rave about him and he has the smarts to go along with being a player's coach. You can be the best player's coach or best ra ra coach but if you don't hve the x's and o's down sooner or later most will turn on you when you don't win.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jul 21, 2012 at 10:02 AM ]
  • Jiks
Originally posted by BayArea:
Originally posted by 49erRider:

Yeah wtf is that s**t...lol what is worse than the gif is the fact that this guy thought it was good enough to use in a post.... wow ...

totally lame.

Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

lol

Originally posted by Memphis9er:

Quoted for truth, great post Bill.

Not sure about that. It might take him a little longer with Miami. Not that Harbaugh would go with such a dumb*** owner in the first place.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Jul 21, 2012 at 11:19 AM ]
harbaugh and filbins public spats woulda been funny. harbaugh wouldnt go for a cheap ass owner who wont get him any players
Share 49ersWebzone