LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 276 users in the forums

Possibly the most annoying 49er hater comment this offseason....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Football Insiders have us going 7-9.

No one who actually knows anything thinks that will happen. It's more wishful thinking.
Originally posted by NinerGold39:

Originally posted by NinerGold39:

Only two ways this happens... major suckage and major injuries.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
jamie dukes

/ thread.

This
jamie dukes

/ thread.

He actually has been on record saying that he has picks us to represent the NFC in the superbowl.
Originally posted by YouGotGored:
jamie dukes

/ thread.

He actually has been on record saying that he has picks us to represent the NFC in the superbowl.

I'd rather he didn't. Knowing that jerkoff that might as well be the kiss of death.
I could see how other fans might think of Harbaugh that way. They don't know him too well. He's not the type that would just "implode" and lose the team. He is extremely sharp. He knows exactly what he's doing, and the players know it too, that's how they bought in so quickly and succeeded. The guy is a winner. Haters gonna hate.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
some of our own fans blaming the horrid play of the offensive line for most of the year last year on alex. that is just over the top
and on top of that football outsiders has us winning 7.2 games this year...just to compare, they have oakland winning 6.9 games...lulzz

• Axl49
  • Veteran
jamie dukes

/ thread.

I hate this douche so much
My most hated comment is, "niners can't repeat because they can't repeat the turnover differential."

That's just lazy anlysis. Can't believe it comes from "credible" writers.
Originally posted by cciowa:
some of our own fans blaming the horrid play of the offensive line for most of the year last year on alex. that is just over the top

No, that is just some of our "special" posters once again demonstrating their inability to grasp the game on more than the most superficial of levels.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
My most hated comment is, "niners can't repeat because they can't repeat the turnover differential."

That's just lazy anlysis. Can't believe it comes from "credible" writers.

Actually, you're right.....

I stand corrected, THAT takes the cake. :)

Look how hard it was for the Giants to beat us when we were -2 TO to them....imagine if it was just 0?
Originally posted by Axl49:
jamie dukes

/ thread.

I hate this douche so much

I swear I subconciously cannot tell apart him and Sapp sometimes, specially when they both get on their "why alex sucks phylosophy" rants.
Share 49ersWebzone