There are 168 users in the forums

Americas Game the missing rings 2011 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I know i know, why would i say this, we all want the one where we hoist the lombardi trophy...but consider this...we deserve to be recognized more for last years accomplishments. and we all know the reasons why. Think about this, even though kyle let that ball hit his knee, the refs blew the whistle too soon when bradshaw fumbled in the 4th qtr with 4min left to go. now if you take that and factor in that alex threw two tds none to a wr, and we we win does our defense get comparisons to the 2000 ravens? so my point is this, with no wrs of a household name and a game manager for a qb as they say, and a rookie head coach with no time to install his true style.. the mistakes by the refs and that nasty rain stopped our 6th lombardi from coming home. neither the pats or giants are truly worthy of that appearence. so its Americas Game the missing rings story of the 2011 49ers. ok im ready for the haters to rip this.....
the "missing rings" would be the team that lost the superbowl, not the nfc championship game
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
the "missing rings" would be the team that lost the superbowl, not the nfc championship game

The 1998 Vikings loss the NFCCG and where futured on it.
[ Edited by stunder49 on Jul 12, 2012 at 6:31 PM ]
missing rings my friend included the chargers with dan fouts and winslow and the vikes both of which lost in the championship game.
"49ers Missing Ring" brought to you by....

Produced by...

More like

Americas game-Missing punts.
More like

Lmao
You're right that was the niners ring.....we are a better all around team than the g men or pats

Might as well include every NFCC the Niners lost while you are it.

i think 1987 and 1990 would be more appropriate.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
More like

..............wait a f**king minute
We would've beat the Patriots too.....ugh, I'm getting that sick feeling again.
niners are the biggest nfcg losers in the league, but were also one of the winningest superbowl teams. we should have rings on both hands and some toes by now
Share 49ersWebzone