LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 206 users in the forums

49ers win best game of the year ESPY

Shop Find 49ers gear online
now, only if they can win the super bowl.
Thanks for sharing mustangmele.

ESPN should worry about the jokes less and depicting the games more. You couldn't really get into any of those games from the clips they showed. Either way I guess if you haven't saw the game yet it's their loss.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jul 13, 2012 at 9:08 PM ]
Originally posted by mustangmele:
Just taped it on TV with my phone. Here you go...

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Would have been awesome to see Fwank do the acceptance speech.
Matt Hasselback got clowned...lol
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by susweel:
saw this last night and it was nice to see our guys get national love. Also very nice of VD to give props to Alex it shows good team unity. Also nice of them to take that kid up there who had some disease.

That Rob Riggle guy was hilarious in the opening monolog. The comment about Drew Brees and the Saints bounty fund was awesome.

Yea I was crackin up at that part and also when he was pointing out Anthony Davis unibrows, lmao

VD's shout out to Alex Smith was definitely nice!

I don't understand why Alex wasn't there with Vernon to accept the award? He DID make that epic throw afterall.

OH AND STILL NO VIDEO!?!?!?!?!

If you remember he was at the NFL awards show to accept the award for coach Harbaugh and then the niners went and "evaluated" Peyton Manning. I think Alex probably still feels a bit jilted, and add to the fact they gave him a modest contract. Maybe he just choses to stay away from representing the team in public so much.

Not saying thats what happened but it could be a possibility.

Who knows...I guess it's no big deal.
Originally posted by NinerGold39:
Matt Hasselback got clowned...lol

All of Seattle sports got clowned...and I loved every second of it (being from Seattle and a Niner/Giants fan)! LMAO
Originally posted by Muggins:

Who? Fronk Gire?

Would've needed subtitles
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 80849er4life:

Who? Fronk Gire?

Fwrank Gire, yes.

What an awkward acceptance speech by Vernon.
The Super Bowl trophy is the only thing that matters, not some BS award from a biased national sports network, ESPN can eat bath salts, I want the Lombardi
Originally posted by fastforward:
Originally posted by BayArea:
Honestly if there was a better game out there then I would have been living under a rock because honestly that was one of the best I have seen in a long time. I wish I could relive it again.

But I'm not sure my heart could stand living through that type of game too many times. When Brees threw the last TD leaving the 49ers without much time at all, I thought that was it. The entire season came down to that Favre-like heart-breaking play.

I was going crazy the whole game so when the smith-davis td happened i was so out of energy I just dropped to my knees then laid on the ground lol. My brother got the worst of it when he picked up my dad and re-aggravated his tendinitis . So we can only handle those games so often.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Nec eduxit gladium, sed ita ut percusserat, reliquit in corpore : statimque per secreta naturæ alvi stercora proruperunt...

They break out his bowls with dung
Share 49ersWebzone