Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
because im gay

Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
because im gay

What's not to love?! The colors! The city! Everything they stood and stand for. Bill Walsh, Jerry Rice, Joe Montana, Steve Young, and the list goes on forever. The creators of the West Cost offense. I will never forget my oatmeal nylon 49er jacket! I love the 49ers!!!
Originally posted by 228niner:
jerry rice

i'm from ms
I was born in 1985 same yr he was drafted
went to the same college as him (ms valley stand up)

just seemed like destiny

I like the team only because of him in the beginning but as time went on I like the team more than the players

ITS SWAC TIME BABY!!!!!!
I went to alcorn
Played this game at my cousins place:

Trying to pick a team, looked around his room, bunch of bay area team calendars and posters, wanted to pick San Francisco, and he wouldn't allow to me play as them

Then when I finally played as the Niners, I couldn't let go of the controller. From that point on, I started following them.
To many reasons to list. Off the top of my head having Harbaugh as the coach and players like Pat Willis, Vernon Davis, Justin Smith, and Franky G are reasons why I love the niners.
Cause I grew up 62 miles from the stick
Born in Norcal, raised in Norcal, still live in Norcal even though I travel the US for my job. No place is better than this. Love the Giants, Niners, Sharks, and am old enough to remember the San Francisco Warriors.

So that's why.
My dad, well lets just say he wasn't a great dad but he did love his 49ers. Growing up I think I watched the 9ers just so I could get some common ground with him maybe have him be proud of me for some reason. I fell in love with the 9ers, I'm 20 now me and my dad we still don't talk but both love this team

Cool.... Story.... Bro.
Originally posted by AlohaBruh:
My dad, well lets just say he wasn't a great dad but he did love his 49ers. Growing up I think I watched the 9ers just so I could get some common ground with him maybe have him be proud of me for some reason. I fell in love with the 9ers, I'm 20 now me and my dad we still don't talk but both love this team

Cool.... Story.... Bro.

That sucks man, I hope things improve for the better.

The 81' NFC championship against the cowgirls.
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
Originally posted by AlohaBruh:

Cool.... Story.... Bro.

That sucks man, I hope things improve for the better.

Things have, we were one game away from the super bowl!
They had me at hello
Live in Frisco story tells itself from there....
Grew up in Illinois. My entire family loved the Bears, which made me hate them. In 1987 or 1988 I watched my first football game with my dad and step brother. The Bears were playing the Niners. I was really just rooting against the Bears at first, but by the end of the game (after seeing Montana, Craig, Rice..etc) I was a 49ers fan for life. My family still hates that I'm a Niners fan
Share 49ersWebzone