LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 275 users in the forums

I met Patrick Willis and now I hate him.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by awol36:
LOL he did respond!!

https://twitter.com/#!/PatrickWillis52

Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
You tell woman you're on the zone?

I was lucky enough to find one that loves the Niners as much as I do

Hell yeah. I'm too insecure to tell a girl i'm a internet forum junkie.
wtf i think the OP is being serious too
Really? You got mad at him for that? REALLY???? LMAO. My boss and I once saw Karl Malone in a Best Buy and asked him what he was doing in Vegas. He replied, "WHAT THE **** DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?" That's a reason to not like a celebrity. Stop being a kid and thinking celebrities have to kiss your ass. Be thankful he was nice to you for interrupting what he was doing in the first place. Instead of whining how he didn't baby you, you should be telling people how cool it was that he was nice to you.
you're so cool..

for being a douche.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Why do fans think that any athlete owes them anything? Dude just didn't want to be bothered with you.
  • mike
  • Veteran
If I met you I'm pretty certain I'd hate you too.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
You can't expect celebs to stop what their doing to entertain you. If that was me, I would have bolted to probably if I was trying to get somewhere or keep from attracting a crowd.

Were you tearing with joy when you talked to him? Because I would have been freaked out to.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
If I was famous, this type of stuff would get tiresome real quick. I always hear these stories of..."so and so athlete is a real a-hole, he wouldn't sign my jersey or my ball".

My take on it is..."why would they be obligated to?" In some cases, it wasn't even a team function...it was out in public where the guy was just trying to have a good time with his family, and you have this dipstick fan getting in his face asking for a picture. Is it any wonder the guy was like "GTFO"?
[ Edited by kray28 on Jun 27, 2012 at 8:14 PM ]
The flight attendant should be fired for letting you into first class area and within the realm of Patrick Freak'n Willis. If the story is legit -- which I haven't put my 2 cents of thought into it just yet -- be glad that you got to talk to Willis. Why hate.

Originally posted by oldman9er:
Has to be a joke... tell us you are joking.

- To be so sensitive that Willis didn't go out of his way (or wait) for you to take a picture as he's traveling?
- To go from "big fan" to "he's a tool" over this little incident?
- To question your faith of the team because of this one little incident?

Feel free to go and be a fan of some other team, then. That's just sad, dude. You acting like you said hello to Willis and he spit in your face before bi**h-slapping you.
HAHAHAHA this is too funny
He hates you too.
Yea because Patrick Willis wants to stand around the gate and wait around for you after a flight :/
Way to make me feel old! We had a word for guy like you when I was young, hell we had a lot of words for guys like you...I can't use any of them here or I will get banned!
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
The flight attendant should be fired for letting you into first class area and within the realm of Patrick Freak'n Willis. If the story is legit -- which I haven't put my 2 cents of thought into it just yet -- be glad that you got to talk to Willis. Why hate.

I kinda smell BS, I don't think the flight attendant would let you in at all!
Share 49ersWebzone