LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 277 users in the forums

Where Would Arnaz Battle be on our current depth chart?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Where Would Arnaz Battle be on our current depth chart?

Originally posted by oldman9er:
ain't that some sh*t? Oh, and you know what else? Listen close and write this down, k? Winning games is >>>> than passing for 300+ yards in losses.

( )

Yards prove the QB is good...winning proves the defense is good!
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Jun 27, 2012 at 8:18 AM ]
I like his stat line from his time in Pittsburgh....

http://www.nfl.com/player/arnazbattle/2505571/profile
While we're at it,where would dominique zeigler and jason hill be on our depth chart now??how bout fred beasley and eric johnson too?? Derek smith anyone??

(season could not start any sooner,smh)
[ Edited by VDpwndMjenkins on Jun 27, 2012 at 10:09 AM ]
Originally posted by btthepunk:

From his Wiki write-up: "On March 8, 2010, Battle signed a three-year contract with the Pittsburgh Steelers worth $3.975 million with $975,000 to sign; He did not have a reception during his first season, but was a standout on special teams. The next year, he was named team captain for special teams. The Steelers released Battle on February 8, 2012."

Have to appreciate the guy contributing any way he can.
Lmao!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
five pages on a average to below average player, wow, this is the off season. Never understood the love fest for people like him and jason hill and jamie winborn. if those players were soooooo stellar what the hell did they do after they left us? nothing. now i am not talking about the few stars we had from the mooch era like julian peterson and owens. but the other guys who made up our starting lineup during that horrid decade. they sucked, we sucked and for some reason, some fans are attatched to them hardly any of them would make our team right now, please
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

From his Wiki write-up: "On March 8, 2010, Battle signed a three-year contract with the Pittsburgh Steelers worth $3.975 million with $975,000 to sign; He did not have a reception during his first season, but was a standout on special teams. The next year, he was named team captain for special teams. The Steelers released Battle on February 8, 2012."

Have to appreciate the guy contributing any way he can.

Meh, I'd rather any of our special teams guys. Dont get me wrong I liked him while he was here, he produced for us. He wouldn't make the team this year.
Meh, I'd rather any of our special teams guys. Dont get me wrong I liked him while he was here, he produced for us. He wouldn't make the team this year.
LOL! No problem. I'm not advocating he join the niners...just having some fun. He was a decent receiver who was very professional and a good teammate...one of the few guys who knew how to get open even though he had limited speed. He is now a 32 year old guy trying to hand on as a STs ace.
Share 49ersWebzone