LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

who deserves a ring the most???

Shop Find 49ers gear online

who deserves a ring the most???

Gore. He was the first good thing to happen to this team after '04 and '05, and he has been the workhorse ever since.
All the Bloods rocking our colors
I went with Gore. During those years we just rode this kids back. We had some good players on D, but on offense, we just handed the rock to Gire. He represented the niners well.

But I can make a case for all of em.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I went with Gore. During those years we just rode this kids back. We had some good players on D, but on offense, we just handed the rock to Gire. He represented the niners well.

But I can make a case for all of em.

Have to agree with this. Has produced on a bad team in an elite manner, without whining (too much) and a great team mate. Wish they hadn't played him quite so much as the bell cow!
Monty Montgomery
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
All the Bloods rocking our colors

soowooooop
all of the above. but i voted for moss
thank you
Gore - workhorse though the years.
Moss - legend that deserves one
J Smith - defense workhorse - motor that never quits
Willis - Year in and year out, one of, if not the best Defensive players in the league.

Harbaugh - coaching DOES matter, and he's one of the best.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by fly15:
memphis9er

Thanks fly, but I don't wear rings.

take one for the team

Since the question isn't "who is the best player?" I will say Gore deserves it the most, followed by the Smiths.

Gore because he has battled through the tough years and was the heart and soul of the team through the tough times. then:

Alex - Got screwed by situation, still fought tough and has persevered. A true warrior who has been loyal to the organization considering his situation.

Justin - Great player, deserves a ring. Slightly below the other guys in my book because of longevity with the team. Not a life-long Niner. One of the top 2 players on the defense .
Gore but on a personal level it would mean more to Alex Smith with all the s**t he put up with and put us through.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
me

I been watching crappy football for a decade now they owe me a ring.
49ers!
Anthony Davis
Share 49ersWebzone