LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

"Closest Quarterback to winning his first Superbowl"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Noirwar:
I'm going to say Matthew Stafford. Their Defense should be kinda close to what they showed last year and if Jahvid Best is somewhere to be found they can be very scary.

LaMichael James!!!!!!
Randy Moss!!!!!
A.J. Jenkins!!!!
We got ourselves a box of golden brown nuggets this year boys!!! Go NINERS ALL DUH WEH!

as an individual QB yeah.

but the Lions are a very undisciplined team. Plus they'll be second fiddle for the Packers continuously IMO because of that and they'd be taking the wildcard path a lot.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
I'm going to say Matthew Stafford. Their Defense should be kinda close to what they showed last year and if Jahvid Best is somewhere to be found they can be very scary.

LaMichael James!!!!!!
Randy Moss!!!!!
A.J. Jenkins!!!!
We got ourselves a box of golden brown nuggets this year boys!!! Go NINERS ALL DUH WEH!

but the Lions are a very undisciplined team. Plus they'll be second fiddle for the Packers continuously IMO because of that and they'd be taking the wildcard path a lot.

Stafford's a p***y.
Alex Smith. End Thread
I can't wait til the Niners win it all this year and hear what fatass Dukes has to say then. What a stupid f**k he is
How about D: None of the above

I choose Josh Johnson...
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

LaMichael James!!!!!!
Randy Moss!!!!!
A.J. Jenkins!!!!

Stafford's a p***y.

won't argue.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
I can't wait til the Niners win it all this year and hear what fatass Dukes has to say then. What a stupid f**k he is

Hell Yeah man, Jamie Pukes is going to look like the biggest dumb piece of s**t after the niners win it all this year and Alex Smith balls out. Alex Smith is going to shove it up Jamie Dukes ass when he is holding the lombardi trophy after one hell of a season. He was just on NFL network talking s**t about Smith again.
They just talked about it on the NFL Network again like 5 minutes ago. That sorry sack of s**t Dukes once again was hating on Alex. He was saying that there is too much pressure on the D to perform cus Alex and the O are not good enough. Alex has had his problems, but come on. Dukes might be the biggest 49er hater I know. He makes Collinsworth look like a niner fan.
^ not sure why you guys tune in to any of that sh*t.

LaMichael James!!!!!!
Randy Moss!!!!!
A.J. Jenkins!!!!

Stafford's a p***y.

won't argue.

Did the original poster give credit to the Lions D. They were horrible last year. If they don't improve they will go no where.

I think the Niners will win the Superbowl this season and it won't matter who starts at qb.
Originally posted by nflguy49:
I think the Niners will win the Superbowl this season and it won't matter who starts at qb.

stopped after there
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
How about D: None of the above

I choose Josh Johnson...

superbowl not waivers
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Dukes is a dick, but he's right. -Alex Smith's ceiling is what we saw last season (for better or for worse), we're the '00 Ravens, our defense and running game will be the reason we win a SB (if we do next season).

why don't you look at alex's numbers in '11 and compare them to dilfer's in '00. if alex had put up dilfer's stats from '00 we wouldn't have made it that far

LaMichael James!!!!!!
Randy Moss!!!!!
A.J. Jenkins!!!!

Stafford's a p***y.

won't argue.

You must have not seen when he put himself back in the game to throw the game winning touchdown pass after dislocating his shoulder his rookie season.
Share 49ersWebzone