LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 215 users in the forums

Do you HONESTLY believe this is the year we win our 6th SB?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Do you HONESTLY believe this is the year we win our 6th SB?

Originally posted by WillisOnThree:
Next year Superbowl is the 49ers to loose! 4+9=13! 2013 Here we come!

I like the way you look at things sir......
We definitely have a good chance. But this is the NFL, so many things have to go right for it to happen. This ain't the NBA where the best team wins. Just look at GB last year.
Table pounding yes
Yes I do!
Originally posted by 9erReign:
We definitely have a good chance. But this is the NFL, so many things have to go right for it to happen. This ain't the NBA where the best team wins. Just look at GB last year.

GB wasn't the best team last year
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

yeah agreed.......we were
I think we're the best team in the NFL (and it may not even be all that close). Whether we win it all depends on health going into the playoffs, as well as who we play against. I believe that oftentimes a team wins the Super Bowl because they didn't have to play a particular team...i.e. maybe the Giants would have lost to the Saints this year, or the Packers would have lost in the SB 2 yrs ago if they had to play NE instead of Pit, or maybe the '08 Steelers don't win it all if they play the Titans, etc...
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

They were 15-1 but they were involved in some super close games and the defense got torched by almost every team.
Yup
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by susweel:
Do I want them to yes but I don't think they will. sorry guys I don't have much faith in our QB, good defense can only take you so far.

I agree

Me too...sorry fellas,but the schedule is very tough,I want to be wrong.....

The defense is ready. Special Teams. Offense did you show up?
Anyone can win. It's not always the best team that takes home the trophy. We'll definitely be in the hunt and good with me.
Yeah nows the time YOLO
Verb and 16 to 87, we couldn't have won last yr with so little time to prepare for a 1st yr coach. Yeah we could have won it, but Coach H goofed when he didn't follow Coughlin's example of no runbacks on punts in the slop and rain. Coach won't make that mistake this yr. Yes we could have won last yr, but it would have been a fairy tale come true. This yr everything is in place, we will be even BETTER on D, STs the same(#1) and look out for our O. La Michael was a special situation player, drafted #2 , which tells you how loaded this team is. Big deal this yr was the will to keep D together. Same for STs. With the firepower on O that was added, 3rd down conversions are going to be close to leading the league, and Redzone scores will be up near the top also. Burning our #2 on LaMichael should tell one and all, the 9ers are the one team to beat. There are gonna be a lot of fans out there amazed at what we do with La Michael. Incredibly gutsy and brilliant to draft him. He will make folks forget reggie bush in the pros.

We will get beaten, probably more than last yr, but we WILL win the SB...the first of 4 more in the next 6 yrs.
Yes, of course I do.
Share 49ersWebzone