• fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Who gives a s**t

this
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by Moolji:
First of all, why are you trusting anything a PFT commenter says? C'mon son.

And second, we'll never know why the charges got dropped. Baalke just said "we got our guy" when they signed Crabs.

Yeah it would have been nice to stick it to the Jets, but who knows what went down. Just don't put stock into info from random commenters....

I know I know, but I am just angry about the whole fact. Basically, I was reading about Harb was recently saying Crabtree has the best hands & it reminded me of Crabtree back when the tampering thing happened & it got my blood pressure raised of how we got mistreated.

Why are you being a douche to the guy? If you don't like what he's saying, leave the thread.
Oh the irony.
Originally posted by 49erRider:

And second, we'll never know why the charges got dropped. Baalke just said "we got our guy" when they signed Crabs.

Yeah it would have been nice to stick it to the Jets, but who knows what went down. Just don't put stock into info from random commenters....

I know I know, but I am just angry about the whole fact. Basically, I was reading about Harb was recently saying Crabtree has the best hands & it reminded me of Crabtree back when the tampering thing happened & it got my blood pressure raised of how we got mistreated.

Why are you being a douche to the guy? If you don't like what he's saying, leave the thread.

Captain save-a-noob.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
f**k fat Rex Ryan. If anyone remembers at the time he said something to the effect "I wish would could play them this year" when commenting on the charges. Well guess what jerk off, you get your wish this year and the Niners are going to kick the s**t out of your so called Superbowl Jets.

Yeah I remember that fat f**k saying that. He's getting his wish this year and it's not gonna be pretty for his team now that we have competent coaches. We're gonna rape him, dirty sanchez and the rest of those weak ass jets a*****es. Crabtree is going to tear Revis up! lolz
f**k fat Rex Ryan. If anyone remembers at the time he said something to the effect "I wish would could play them this year" when commenting on the charges. Well guess what jerk off, you get your wish this year and the Niners are going to kick the s**t out of your so called Superbowl Jets.

We beat them the year prior anyway... under the Mangenius, but yeah.

I remember younger faster, willis... was only like 2-3 years ago, but he isn't all over the field as much. (or maybe our d was that bad, that he had to be)

I could say the same thing to you. Rather than hitting out with a warnable post, next time hit the report button.
Originally posted by English:

I could say the same thing to you. Rather than hitting out with a warnable post, next time hit the report button.

There's nothing to report. He has the right to act however he wants. I have the right to question it.

This
Originally posted by English:

There's nothing to report. He has the right to act however he wants. I have the right to question it.

Eh, I don't think he was offended by my responses duder.

I googled the heck out of this & it is driving me nuts. Why did Niners drop the tampering charges against the Jets? I know Crabtree signed but there must of been a more underling cause.

Second question is, I just recently read this post by a member of another forum:

I remember right before the hearing for the Niners-Bears tampering case, the Bears said that they asked the league if they could drop the charges…and the league(Goodell) informed them that once tampering charges are filed, they cannot be rescinded.

If the Bears could not be allowed to drop the charges, why could the 9ers be allowed too?

Sorry this just infuriates me.

In regards to the Jets tampering, nothing definitive was ever made official concerning the Niner FO's decision to drop the charges.

Personally, I felt it was part of some handshake deal with the NFL. If you recall, during that time-frame the stadium situation was still quite cloudy regarding location and financing. Just a theory.
MC Hammer came and saved the day
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Who gives a s**t

I have a problem with Roger Goodell's bias, I see it all the time. He has the refs protect Tom Brady over Michael Vick, fines James Harrison for legal hits but not fine BJ Raji last year again the Bears. So on & so forth.
i have no problem wih protecting a statue like brady(or any statue) but you can't protect ronmexico, rapistberger, superman, RGIII, ect because as a defender you can NOT let up against them.

off topic of thread, but you can't let up against statues either.... releases are too quick.
They didn't get mistreated, they were being mismanaged by a idiot GM. The funny thing about the whole Lance Briggs thing was that the Niners contacted him after the point where you could even trade and sign a franchised player. So they got caught tampering for a player that they couldn't even get and if they had known that then there wouldn't even had been any tampering in the 1st place.

The thing with the Jets is a mystery. Maybe there case was just wack.
Share 49ersWebzone