LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 190 users in the forums

Jed York "no Hard Knocks for 49ers in 2012"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Good! I don't want anything interfering with this season!
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Harbaugh is very stingy with what the local media can observe and when they can do it. No way in hell he lets HBO cameras in during training camp.

A good thing. Hard knocks is just a distraction. Players won't be able to concentrate. What happens in the family stays in the family. We don't need the dysfuntionalness of the Reality TV of whatever bit. Look at the Jets.

Plus why let other organizations see how you operate?
This tweet explained it best

Jed York ‏@JedYork You get it! We don't need distractions. RT: @bobbyspek: @JedYork maybe they can do hard knocks after they get another ring. Focus for now.

Put the 49ers Gold Rush Cheerleaders on Hard Knocks
http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-san-francisco-niners/niners-talk/York-No-Hard-Knocks-for-49ers?blockID=709174&feedID=2800

From Maiocco...

Also, 49ers general manager Trent Baalke and Harbaugh have closed media access around the team to virtually the minimum allowed by NFL rules.

For the first time in 49ers history, the team closed regular-season practices to the media last year. Also, media access was limited to one day for the team's rookie minicamp last week marking the first time any part of those practices had been closed.

Sucks for us fans but really no good comes from media around anyways. Waste of time and causes distractions.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Gore_21:
http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-san-francisco-niners/niners-talk/York-No-Hard-Knocks-for-49ers?blockID=709174&feedID=2800

From Maiocco...

Also, 49ers general manager Trent Baalke and Harbaugh have closed media access around the team to virtually the minimum allowed by NFL rules.

For the first time in 49ers history, the team closed regular-season practices to the media last year. Also, media access was limited to one day for the team's rookie minicamp last week marking the first time any part of those practices had been closed.

Sucks for us fans but really no good comes from media around anyways. Waste of time and causes distractions.

I agree, its really waste of time when they report the QB ratings from practices.
Originally posted by susweel:

From Maiocco...

I agree, its really waste of time when they report the QB ratings from practices.

My god that s**t garnered the dumbest reactions ever seen on this site. it was extremely pointless.
Originally posted by lamontb:
My god that s**t garnered the dumbest reactions ever seen on this site. it was extremely pointless.

Didn't see that posted. Out of curiosity and to see how they spun it where was it posted?
Never watched the show. Thought it was pointless

From Maiocco...

You remember the Ericson/Nolan Era there was always a snitch that would leak things out. I'm glad they have taken care of that problem.

Originally posted by global_nomad:
You remember the Ericson/Nolan Era there was always a snitch that would leak things out. I'm glad they have taken care of that problem.

Aren't we still trying to figure out the snitch on Singletary pulling his pants down?
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by global_nomad:

Aren't we still trying to figure out the snitch on Singletary pulling his pants down?

I think the leading rumor was that it was a coach.
I am glad. The reality show hurts teams I believe. I think it hurt the Giants last year. I think it would be awesome to watch the niners on TV, but success on the field is more important.
What, no soap opera for boys centering around the 49ers? Bummer, guess I'll have to watch TMZ gossip instead with the girls.
Share 49ersWebzone