There are 192 users in the forums

Jed York "no Hard Knocks for 49ers in 2012"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Responding to a report that the Washington Redskins' coach Shanihan admitted he wouldn't be comfortable being taped for HBO's Hard Knocks, Jed York tweeted:

No Hard Knocks for the @49ers. https://twitter.com/#!/JedYork/status/202919673996644352

Some sources felt that a duel 49ers-Ravens Hard Knocks season was a possibility for this year.
[ Edited by global_nomad on May 16, 2012 at 5:54 PM ]
they should go ask the Saints.
Harbaugh is very stingy with what the local media can observe and when they can do it. No way in hell he lets HBO cameras in during training camp.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
that sucks ass
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Harbaugh is very stingy with what the local media can observe and when they can do it. No way in hell he lets HBO cameras in during training camp.

Beerows wrote a good article a few weeks back saying logistically this year an HBO film crew would be a nightmare. Between construction at the team headquarters and the stadium being built across the street, having vans and a camera crew this summer just couldn't happen due to space.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Beerows wrote a good article a few weeks back saying logistically this year an HBO film crew would be a nightmare. Between construction at the team headquarters and the stadium being built across the street, having vans and a camera crew this summer just couldn't happen due to space.

That's a good point too. We need our guys to be dialed in once training camp starts. Too much going on right now at 4949 Centennial Blvd.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
HBO needs to make Hard Knocks more like 24/7.
Good we don't need that b******t.
  • BROWN
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Amir:

Yeah that was great!
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BROWN:
Originally posted by Amir:

Yeah that was great!

Imagine watching the Niners in TC with this music in the background. PURE AWESOME.

Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

I guess it would be negative for "The Team, The Team, The Team" but would of been awesome for the fans.
Never made sense to begin with. Seems to go completely against everything Harbaugh stands for. I don't want the players to start believing their own hype too much. Put your head down and get to work, we don't need them trying to show off for the camera.
Harbaughs style is the anti hard knocks, sure watching would be fun but I don't see it helping us get a ring in any way. I could see it being a huge distraction so I'd rather not.

Ring over everything.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

Naw, they already a contract with NetGeos "Lockup."
Share 49ersWebzone