LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 326 users in the forums

Randy Moss

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by WINiner:
Randy has been a real positive for the Niners this season. I am glad we signed him.

that's a gigantic shock for me.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Randy has been a real positive for the Niners this season. I am glad we signed him.

And we need to re-sign him after the season too.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Wouldn't surprise me to see it happen. However, I think if we win the SB there's a greater chance he hangs 'em up again.
Originally posted by captveg:

Wouldn't surprise me to see it happen. However, I think if we win the SB there's a greater chance he hangs 'em up again.

i want him back also.
Jenkins should be good to go by then. I don't see Randy on the team next year super bowl or not.
Originally posted by verb1der:
lol, I predicted this picture to happen.

Great pic!
I was hoping Jenkins could of gotten a pass and was hoping for more to Randy. To be quite honest I'd rather Delanie's touches get spread out to Vernon and the rest of the crew but I'm not going to complain when we put up 41 points. We are going to be balanced so not everyone can get the ball. I'll enjoy this and I'm loving the Randy Moss. He needs more touches. All he does it make plays.
Originally posted by Ajanke:
I was hoping Jenkins could of gotten a pass and was hoping for more to Randy. To be quite honest I'd rather Delanie's touches get spread out to Vernon and the rest of the crew but I'm not going to complain when we put up 41 points. We are going to be balanced so not everyone can get the ball. I'll enjoy this and I'm loving the Randy Moss. He needs more touches. All he does it make plays.

Delanie gets his chance because of Vernon IMO. Teams are so focused on Vernon that Delanie gets open downfield. He just needs to improve his pass catching ability.
Pats got Mossed hahaha
straight cash homie... He could've had three more td's. The first one Kaep kinf underthrew. The second one was a PI called against him. Then the third McCourty made a great play staying in the zone. But that first td pass to Moss deserves one clap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqdDFWTQIww

Randy is doing well. He certainly is getting some good snaps and looks now. If Kaep can get in synch with him on fades in the endzone, i.e. throw it UP then it's going to be even better in the coming weeks.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by captveg:

i want him back also.

This
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I remember Moss being able to out jump people for the ball this year I haven't even seen him try to jump for the ball. Also after the catch other than one occasion the dude looks to get down as quickly as possible. He seems more concerned with not getting hurt rather than trying to make plays. Hopefully in the playoffs he will sellout for the ball a little bit more. One thing is clear this will be his last year he doesn't have much left in the tank.
Originally posted by susweel:
I remember Moss being able to out jump people for the ball this year I haven't even seen him try to jump for the ball. Also after the catch other than one occasion the dude looks to get down as quickly as possible. He seems more concerned with not getting hurt rather than trying to make plays. Hopefully in the playoffs he will sellout for the ball a little bit more. One thing is clear this will be his last year he doesn't have much left in the tank.

Yeah, but a lot of throws to him haven't necessarily been jump balls. They've all been at chest height.
Message to Kap, Moss is old now. No longer a premiere guy in the red zone. Get over it man. He doesn't want to get hurt and does not give extra effort. I know you think he is an OG, he was sick in Madden 01, but he ain't the Same Old G as Ginuwine says.
Share 49ersWebzone