LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 284 users in the forums

Jerry Rice + NFL Live = EPIC FAIL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
He added "Go Niners" at the end. Plus, HE'S THE GOAT! As far as I'm concerned, You + 49ersWebzone = Epic Fail...
This
I couldn't care less if he simply made animal noises when it was his turn to talk, the GOAT is on television and that means you much watch him and enjoy it.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

Second it!!! Really?
This thread is screaming Lock!
As much as I loved him as a player, it's odd that I can't stand to watch him on TV. He just strikes me as a guy struggling to come to terms with not being in the spotlight anymore.
Originally posted by Blake_Fever:
Fixed!

Sorry, didn't realize people were so sensitive!

Hey bro, you forgot to put Blake_Fever at the end of your post.

Blake_Fever

Blake_Fever

BLAKE_FEVER

BLAKE_FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111111111111111```````````
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Starting a thread to criticize our greatest player for some tv show that nobody watches.

Thanks for your contribution I hope you feel better now.

Steve Blake's Fever
[ Edited by susweel on May 10, 2012 at 10:55 PM ]
he sucks just like emmitt smith, warren sapp and a billion other former player "analysts" before him
  • Jiks
Originally posted by susweel:
Starting a thread to criticize our greatest player for some tv show that nobody watches.

Steve Blake's Fever

Constanly critizing the QB of our team, the current QB. A guy who knows more than our coaching staff. OK... I remember something about how horrible Baalke and our whole staff was pre maturely. Now they are smarter than you? C'mon, you people need to lighten up. The guy is a brand new member and people jump him? If you disagree, you disagree, but to be a dick about it is uncalled for.

If and when you own more SB Rings and break more NFL records than the GOAT then by all means, judge...until then go lock yourself inside a massage parlor bathroom.

Oh wait!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by susweel:

Steve Blake's Fever

Constanly critizing the QB of our team, the current QB. A guy who knows more than our coaching staff. OK... I remember something about how horrible Baalke and our whole staff was pre maturely. Now they are smarter than you? C'mon, you people need to lighten up. The guy is a brand new member and people jump him? If you disagree, you disagree, but to be a dick about it is uncalled for.

Tough love baby that's how we do it here.
He was on NBC in the Bay for years and was never anything special. Least you know he will keep it real and never sugar coat his opinion.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Blake_Fever:
Fixed!

Sorry, didn't realize people were so sensitive!

Y U NO

BLACK_FEVAR?
Share 49ersWebzone