LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 286 users in the forums

Countdown to Training Camp (July 21): 0 days!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
there is literally no news/videos on the first day of rookies reporting. WE WERE DUPED
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I feel bamboozled.....

3 days 15 hrs left...
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I feel bamboozled.....

3 days 15 hrs left...

wooooooooooooooooo...
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I feel bamboozled.....

3 days 15 hrs left...

Whatever. Heard it before...
  • Jiks
Only 4 more days!!!!!!!!!!
first practice is on friday
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
what the hell man? countdown fail! I came home from being out and away from internets all weekend, thinking "oh sweet, some niner news when I get home."

• mayo49
  • Veteran
LOL. People, it's when the players strart reporting, not when they start practiing.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Jul 22, 2012 at 11:49 PM ]
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
i like how after 7 seasons, we're still wondering about Smiths mechanics. s**t 2nd year players usually have to worry about. lol

I like how you never shut up about this kind of stuff, it is awesome...cool story bro!
  • Jiks
6 more days!!!!

About as accurate as you can get from any article plus a lot of ore details of most positions.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/07/23/preseason-power-rankings-no-4-san-francisco-49ers/
Originally posted by Joecool:
About as accurate as you can get from any article plus a lot of ore details of most positions.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/07/23/preseason-power-rankings-no-4-san-francisco-49ers/

SPOILER........

"Prospects.

The 49ers' defense is so physical, talented, and field-position altering that it's probably good for eight wins in and of itself. No one runs on the Niners, and they affect opposing quarterbacks on virtually every dropback.

The offense remains a question mark. There is heavy turnover at the skill positions, and Moss and Manningham are both vertical, stretch-the-field receivers now playing with a quarterback who's struggled to throw the football downfield throughout his career. Harbaugh must scheme to keep Moss and Manningham productive and content. If not, there is some potential for locker-room implosion.

Ultimately, we don't see that happening. We see the Niners as a top-five NFL team that is a quarterback away from a top-three ranking.

But if Smith builds on the progress he made with Harbaugh last year, they won't be a quarterback away at all.

They'll be a Super Bowl team."

i dont like this countdown very deceiving

so first rookie practices start today however not open to medi till friday

Question : are all TC practices open to media? (channeling a little dwight there )
i'm constantly getting worse
Share 49ersWebzone