LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 285 users in the forums

LaMichael James was a Niner (CUT!)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Still would have taken Fleener, and Turbin over Jenkins and LMJ...would have resigned Morgan instead of Moss too...but my but is firmly in a chair come sundays, and Harbaugh's is on the line 24/7 so I'll differ to the pros...just sit here and switch between scratch'n my head and my ass! GO NINERS! GO LMJ!!!

Wanted Fleener too but so far, not so good report from their message board:

"Is Coby suffering from rookie jitters? Over at the Indystar Mike Chappel reported today that Coby dropped 2 more passes. Coby's scouting report stated that he had excellent hands so maybe he is having a concentration problem. One camp report stated that Robert Mathis blew him up on the first day of hitting. Fleener is smart and should not have problems focusing on the plays but maybe the speed and power of NFL players is getting to him."

"Arians has said himself Fleener needs to work on his receiving (lots of drops)."
LaMike and jenkins are gonna prove all the nay sayers wrong. none of us know more than harbaugh when it comes to football so let these guys step foot on the field before you start judging based on some reports a hater ass reporter posted up.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Still would have taken Fleener, and Turbin over Jenkins and LMJ...would have resigned Morgan instead of Moss too...but my but is firmly in a chair come sundays, and Harbaugh's is on the line 24/7 so I'll differ to the pros...just sit here and switch between scratch'n my head and my ass! GO NINERS! GO LMJ!!!

"Is Coby suffering from rookie jitters? Over at the Indystar Mike Chappel reported today that Coby dropped 2 more passes. Coby's scouting report stated that he had excellent hands so maybe he is having a concentration problem. One camp report stated that Robert Mathis blew him up on the first day of hitting. Fleener is smart and should not have problems focusing on the plays but maybe the speed and power of NFL players is getting to him."

"Arians has said himself Fleener needs to work on his receiving (lots of drops)."

See, what the hell do I know! LMJ...all the way!
Originally posted by NCommand:

See, what the hell do I know! LMJ...all the way!

Sounds like what Jenkins was/is going through with us. They're trying to get their heads around all that they need to do. Should come naturally later.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Sounds like what Jenkins was/is going through with us. They're trying to get their heads around all that they need to do. Should come naturally later.

Yup. I'd be afraid to if i was a 195 pound WR going over the middle with P Will, Bowman, Goldson and Whitner roaming around.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Yup. I'd be afraid to if i was a 195 pound WR going over the middle with P Will, Bowman, Goldson and Whitner roaming around.

Gaahd! The hate for Jenkins...

Originally posted by Young2Rice:

I read the problem is he keeps cutting routes off in front of these monsters, when JH wants him to run PAST them and catch the ball with them in the review! If being tough enough to cut his routes off when his Qb is under pressure is the worst of his problems...he'll be fine.
This is one dude I can't wait to see today. Him and Kaep.
[ Edited by Joecool on Aug 10, 2012 at 4:48 PM ]
What I like about LaMichael James is that like Barry Sanders he's so elusive and hard to tackle. Saw this video and it made me think of him:

[ Edited by mustangmele on Aug 10, 2012 at 3:47 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Needs to dance less.

he's no sproles but i rather have him than dixon
Originally posted by va_niners_fan:
he's no sproles but i rather have him than dixon

Agree. Hope it was more first game tightness. I was not impressed.
He'll be alright.
It was his 1st ever NFL game some of you need to chill out.
Yup. Aldon Smith didnt do s**t until like week 4 of the regular season.
Share 49ersWebzone