There are 212 users in the forums

LaMichael James was a Niner (CUT!)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by matt49er:
@RapSheet 1m
#49ers RB LaMichael James should miss a month. Bad, but could be worse RT @Ringzzzzz: @RapSheet How long would his injury timetable be?

Saying a month which means he very well could be back by week 1, good news.

Laemo gonna take his sweet time if he doesn't believe his opportunity will be there. Can't blame him either

lmao that doesn't make any sense man. Teams wouldn't trade for an injured player, he's gonna wanna get on the field ASAP, especially w/Hunter out & uncertanty surrounding Lattimore.
i'd like to hear confirmation on whether he actually completed the block or if he folded like a cheap chair
@RapSheet 1m
#49ers RB LaMichael James should miss a month. Bad, but could be worse RT @Ringzzzzz: @RapSheet How long would his injury timetable be?

Get healthy quick
Not sure if it is the same injury, but it sounds similar, and this is interesting:

"The Oregon Ducks beat the California Golden Bears 43-15 on Thursday night, but the lopsided result didn't come without a scare as star running back LaMichael James left the game with an elbow injury.

After the game, James said X-rays were negative and that he had suffered a dislocated elbow, adding that he suffered the same injury in high school and still played the next week. He also said he popped his elbow back into place himself before he left the Autzen Stadium field.

The Ducks trailed 15-14 at halftime, but blew open the game in the third quarter, scoring on all three possessions.

But James left the game after falling awkwardly on his right arm with 14:16 to play in the fourth quarter on what initially looked like a gruesome injury. He was wincing in pain as he was carted off the field, and Oregon fans chanted James' name as he was driven into the tunnel..."

http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2011/10/live_chat_no_9_oregon_ducks_vs.html
  • Tman
  • Veteran
I think that takes longer then 4 weeks, I guess it depends how bad the dislocation is
jesus h christ
He should be ready for week 1 we good mane!!!

Well dislocated elbow is moderately serious, I'm sure it hurts like a MF but it could've been worse. Don't think surgery is needed, just rest & rehab. On a unrelated note NFLN should change their name to Cowboys TC network.
Hope he still has his return job when he comes back. Umm no I don't that means Ellington couldn't do it.
What in the hell! Our position of strength has suddenly weakened, since Lattimore is still a question mark. Well, it's looking like we're gonna get a good look at Hyde and even Jewel Hampton is going to get some reps.

Optimist in me says if he had this before and played the following week..

I really wanted to see him in the preseason though.
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
What in the hell! Our position of strength has suddenly weakened, since Lattimore is still a question mark. Well, it's looking like we're gonna get a good look at Hyde and even Jewel Hampton is going to get some reps.

Jewel Hampton is still regarded highly by the scouting community. Really interested in seeing this guy get his best chance yet!
Originally posted by judodono:
Originally posted by 4evrfan:

Jewel Hampton is still regarded highly by the scouting community. Really interested in seeing this guy get his best chance yet!

Yes!
Originally posted by ads_2006:
@RapSheet 1m

Laemo gonna take his sweet time if he doesn't believe his opportunity will be there. Can't blame him either

lmao that doesn't make any sense man. Teams wouldn't trade for an injured player, he's gonna wanna get on the field ASAP, especially w/Hunter out & uncertanty surrounding Lattimore.

Yeah, if LMJ doesn't realize that the injury to Hunter is the big break he needs to turn his career around, he's not very smart.

He's not a big enough RB to survive very long in the NFL IMHO. He can't afford to wait for another opportunity elsewhere.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by judodono:

+1
Share 49ersWebzone