There are 345 users in the forums

LaMichael James was a Niner (CUT!)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Jcool:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN

LaMichael James is carted off the field after sustaining apparent left arm or wrist injury in blitz pick up drill.

F**k. It's happening again, how many guys went down OTA's/TC last year?
Smh Smh

Unbelievable. Come on down Ellington and LJ McCray for KR! Kick ass Hampton. You've trained 3 years for this.
Sh** luck indeed
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Another one bites the dust.
All of a sudden our deepest position is decimated.

Hyde, gore and lattimore, its up to u.
reports around twitter differ on what LMJ actually hurt. Cohn says shoulder, Inman said wrist/arm. Maybe he just hurt/broke his wrist or something? That wouldn't be anymore than 6 weeks and he'd be ready for the season at least. Praying this thing isn't serious.
Originally posted by matt49er:
reports around twitter differ on what LMJ actually hurt. Cohn says shoulder, Inman said wrist/arm. Maybe he just hurt/broke his wrist or something? That wouldn't be anymore than 6 weeks and he'd be ready for the season at least. Praying this thing isn't serious.

Not sure why he was carted off with an upper body injury. Unless it was so bad he couldn't even move.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
This is why you need to ease into full contact drills.....
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Not sure why he was carted off with an upper body injury. Unless it was so bad he couldn't even move.

Precautionary

• kray28
  • Veteran
Trade this guy to the Eagles already. Chip Kelly wants him badly and will probably overpay.
Originally posted by kray28:
Trade this guy to the Eagles already. Chip Kelly wants him badly and will probably overpay.

The Eagles have Sproles, why would Kelly trade for James just to sit the bench (I'm well aware he coached him in college).
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
Broken wrist or collarbone from the sounds of it.
Originally posted by kray28:
They traded for Sproles. I doubt James has much value anyway.
Originally posted by Buchy:
Broken wrist or collarbone from the sounds of it.

First mention of collarbone I've heard is yours? Sucks if true
Share 49ersWebzone