There are 195 users in the forums

LaMichael James was a Niner (CUT!)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Entire 2012 draft was a WASTE. The only guy that has shown flashes of promise, we don't even know how to use to his strengths. Just sad. I feel sorry for LaMichael. Niners should just trade him to another team that can use him instead of keeping him here to ride the bench since they obviously don't know how to utilize him to be successful. He DESERVES that. Smfh..
[ Edited by NeonNiner on Oct 13, 2013 at 1:21 PM ]
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Entire 2012 draft was a WASTE. The only guy that has shown flashes of promise, we don't even know how to use to his strengths. Just sad. I feel sorry for LaMichael. Niners should just trade him to another team that can use him instead of keeping him here to ride the bench since they obviously don't know how to utilize him to be successful. He DESERVES that. Smfh..

Not better than the guys in front of him. Just the way it is.
they are gonna trade him at the deadline. bank on it
I just don't understand why we're not utilizing him in other ways?? Gore and Hunter are fantastic but we should still be able to get this guy on the field some way..
Originally posted by SofaKing:
James hasn't quite been the home run hitter we thought he was coming out of college. I'm still glad we drafted him because he's a good player, and it creates quality competition. Gore is still at the top of his game. Hunter worked like a mad man to come back from his injury. I'm sure he noticed James play well in his place last year, and knew he had to work hard to keep his job. I think James can be effective in a power run scheme, or a zone read scheme. Gore and Hunter are just better than he is.

Gore and Hunter are better than James. However, how can anyone say he hasn't been a home run hitter when the guy isn't even allowed a chance at back? Even if he's the 3rd best back, no one can deny his talent. They need to find was to work him into the offense. Get him the ball and let his natural ability take over. I mentioned him getting 5-7 carries again, but I'll settle for 5-7 targets a game, whether they be run plays/end arounds/double reverses, pass plays, etc. Anything.
If we did trade him - what could we realistically get? A 3rd-4th?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jays9ers:
I just don't understand why we're not utilizing him in other ways?? Gore and Hunter are fantastic but we should still be able to get this guy on the field some way..

potato coaching staff. U see other teams utilize all their weapons. Look at that ellington dude for the cards. I don't get it either. It's almost as if they hold grudges against certain players.
the thing is, no one in the coaching staff expected dixon to still be here... but bc he plays so well on special teams and has shown he can make runs on the goal line and short yard situations theyve kept him.. what other nfl teams do you know have 4 rb's active on gameday... it sucks for lmj, but theyre not gonna sacrifice a back that plays great special teams and that can get hard yards for a guy thats flashy... it's lmj's hard luck but thats the truth,.... it bums me out too ... i wish i could see him do his razzle dazzle but i also see where the coaching staff is coming down on this..
Surprised he didn't play, he would have been pissed! Must be something going on in the locker room IMO.

I was pulling my fkn hair out when they finally threw a screen and who's the receiver. Bloody Dixon .... WTF is he even doing on the field before closing time!

• Rascal
  • Veteran
The guy was already pissed last week. At this rate, he will be on the trading table soon if he is not already.
Maybe he'll be vacating a roster spot for one of our DL guys soon.

I read MM said he's aiming for return after the bye.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by AUniner:
Maybe he'll be vacating a roster spot for one of our DL guys soon.

I read MM said he's aiming for return after the bye.

he's not getting cut. traded maybe, but they're not letting him walk.
Originally posted by Rascal:
The guy was already pissed last week. At this rate, he will be on the trading table soon if he is not already.

he was?
  • bors
  • Veteran
He getting that jacobs treatment
Share 49ersWebzone