There are 158 users in the forums

If you could trade

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by rafachivas12:
Andres you sound like a retard Aldon is our guy f Von Miller u f**king shameful 49er fan

When the f**k did I say I would? No chance I would, just wanted to see what everyone else thought. And even though I wouldn't, it's certainly at least understandable if some would. Afterall, it was Miller, not Smith who won DROY
[ Edited by andes14 on Apr 19, 2012 at 6:14 PM ]
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
throw in Kurt thomas and you have a deal

Stop with that f**king s**t. Is this a goddamn Kurt Thomas thread?
Originally posted by andes14:
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
throw in Kurt thomas and you have a deal

Stop with that f**king s**t. Is this a goddamn Kurt Thomas thread?

But he answered your question. No he wouldn't do that straight up but if you add in Kurt Thomas with Miller then he'll make the deal.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
But he answered your question. No he wouldn't do that straight up but if you add in Kurt Thomas with Miller then he'll make the deal.

And youuuuu.......actually think you're funny? That's literally a way a 12 year old would respond. Literally. Like actually, LITERALLY...as in NOT figuratively
wtf ^
  • Jiks
WEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Would be a better poll for non 9er fans, but no is the answer. Aldon should have been rookie of the year, and I believe he has more upside cause of his size. Von will be good though.
Originally posted by andes14:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

And youuuuu.......actually think you're funny? That's literally a way a 12 year old would respond. Literally. Like actually, LITERALLY...as in NOT figuratively

Naw I don't think a 12 year old knows who Kurt Thomas is but he would know that this is a stupid f**king thread

I don't think either team makes that trade
No way in hell would I even cosider it.
[ Edited by GorefullBore on Apr 19, 2012 at 7:35 PM ]
I wouldn't trade Aldon Smith for anybody on earth. He is one of the best young pass rushers in the game. And his upside hasn't even been realized yet....
No way. Didn't miller get benched for a bit. I know after he let that RB turn the corner on him the defensive co was pretty pissed. Von miller is good but Aldon is better. More sacks with a lot less attempts and better against the run. So glad balke got this one right. Aldon could be the next d ware and Von could be great, but IMO not as good as aldon
Share 49ersWebzone