LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 290 users in the forums

Our new free agent Mario Manningham

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I met and had a conversation with Mario Manningham at the giants' game Saturday night. He hung out in front of my concession stand. He was very humble and friendly, I told him about this web site he said he does not do much online surfing however, he did promise to check out the webzone. Mario also said he wants to be a forty niner for a long time.
pics or it didn't happen
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
pics or it didn't happen

x2 I want a pic of him eating one of your hotdogs
Wasn't that the game Alex and Staley were at?
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

yes in all seriousness I think so.
Originally posted by sfout:

That's good some team bonding
pics
Originally posted by sfout:

That's good some team bonding

How do you know they were all sitting together?
Originally posted by hotdogandbeerfred:
I met and had a conversation with Mario Manningham at the giants' game Saturday night. He hung out in front of my concession stand. He was very humble and friendly, I told him about this web site he said he does not do much online surfing however, he did promise to check out the webzone. Mario also said he wants to be a forty niner for a long time.

bs dude.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
pics or it didn't happen

this

I say kudos for not sticking a camera in another man's face. While it must be exciting to meet a football star and have a conversation, if this did really happen, I'm sure Mr. Manningham appreciated that you didn't go crazy taking pictures and asking for autographs.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Minutes later, Some black dude went back to his seat and started telling all of his friends how this dude thought he was Mario Manningham
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Minutes later, Some black dude went back to his seat and started telling all of his friends how this dude thought he was Mario Manningham
in the last few months we have had a number of people say they have friends of a friend of a friend of an ex wife of an assistant coach who claims they have all of this inside information and they meet all these players,, please
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
I wouldn't know Mario Manningham if sat next to me for an hour.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lemme smell ur fingers for proof.
Share 49ersWebzone