LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 283 users in the forums

CAPTION THIS! - Alex Smith honored at SF Giants game

Shop Find 49ers gear online

ALEX - "You like me! You REALLY like me!"

MATT CAIN - "Well, to be honest, first we called Patrick Willis, but he was busy. And then Vernon Davis was off painting or something. And Frank Gore was training in Miami. So we called David Akers but..."

ALEX - "Ok dude. I get it."
[ Edited by NickSh49 on Apr 14, 2012 at 6:53 PM ]
Guy in black? Really? Thats Matt Cain
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

And knowing is...

[ Edited by NickSh49 on Apr 14, 2012 at 6:56 PM ]
people always overlook matt cain:

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/164903-caption-gian-carlo-guicciardi-coronado/
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/164903-caption-gian-carlo-guicciardi-coronado/

I stopped watching baseball when the Giants lost the World Series to the Angels and I started working for the NFL... never hopped back on the bus. I grew up a big fan too.

I only know Timmy, Brian Wilson... and yeah that's about it.
Originally posted by NickSh49:

I stopped watching baseball when the Giants lost the World Series to the Angels and I started working for the NFL... never hopped back on the bus. I grew up a big fan too.

scarred me too

scarred me too

I just started ignoring baseball and went all in on football because of work. And then when the Giants became good again, I didn't want to be a bandwagon-er and act like I never left. I'm obviously happy for their World Series win though!

What kind of work do you do for the NFL? I would love to get a job in the NFL got any leads?

And knowing is...

That.

Is.

Awesome.
[ Edited by Imfasterthanur on Apr 14, 2012 at 7:22 PM ]

Originally posted by JBatta49erfansince81:

What kind of work do you do for the NFL? I would love to get a job in the NFL got any leads?

I used to edit video for the NFL Network in LA and sometime produce segments.

nsedit.com

No leads, but PM me if you want more info.

Trust me when I say it's not as perma-awesome as you think it would be. It's just like any company... if you are put in the position to be successful and people believe in you, good things can happen.

But if you're not... well then obviously it will be less awesome.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
haha that was hilarious
Caption this of Culliver

WEAK.

ALEX - "You like me! You REALLY like me!"

MATT CAIN - "Well, to be honest, first we called Patrick Willis, but he was busy. And then Vernon Davis was off painting or something. And Frank Gore was training in Miami. So we called David Akers but..."

ALEX - "Ok dude. I get it."

Alex - Dude! I thought you were going to have the guys sign the back of my jersey?

Matt Cain: No. I said the guys wanted to write signs on the back of your jersey. You know, like "kick me, Mr. 299, Captin Check down."

Alex - Oh. Well, I'll let it slide this time, but if you do it again I'm going to be really mad.

Matt Cain: Really mad and what?

Alex - Just really mad....

[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Apr 14, 2012 at 9:41 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone