There are 218 users in the forums

Willis vs. Newton : vote for Willis!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If Willis loses WILL YOU VOTE 4 RODGERS TO WIN THE COVER?
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Cam is going to win regardless.

regardless of what? it was at a 4% difference

Cam is backed up by delusional 9er fans and Panther fans
Voted for Willis. No one's more deserving.
I can't believe some of you f**kers not only didn't support Willis, but actively worked against him.

Get a final vote in for him if you still can.
Originally posted by mug0mug:
I can't believe some of you f**kers not only didn't support Willis, but actively worked against him.

Get a final vote in for him if you still can.

The curse is too strong. But hearing that Willis wants to go after it like he wants to go after any QB im behind him. And coach got behind Willis too. So I follow suit.
id post this on my facebook to vote for willis but i feel like it would back fire and people would vote for cam
If you want PW or any other Niner on the cover people make fake madden covers you can print and slide in your madden case...to vote for him to be on it is just plain stupid. THE CURSE IS REAL! If he does win and fall victim to the curse all you who voted for him should be suspended from watching Niner games for a full season...haha
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
If you want PW or any other Niner on the cover people make fake madden covers you can print and slide in your madden case...to vote for him to be on it is just plain stupid. THE CURSE IS REAL! If he does win and fall victim to the curse all you who voted for him should be suspended from watching Niner games for a full season...haha

If you were my kid and wanted a scooter for christmas, i wouldnt buy it for you because i wouldnt want you to get hurtt.
i voted for newton again.i want a superbowl instead of a game cover.
Voted for P-Dub again

• Tman
  • Veteran
Voted for patrick

always go full niner
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Voting for Cam

This
  • kray28
  • Veteran
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
when he has a down year or gets hurt you fvckers that voted are going to be whining and crying and the people that didn't vote will come back to this thread and call all the people who voted for willis out!
Cam Newton over Patrick Willis
i really wanted him to be on the cover
[ Edited by hungarian9erfan on Apr 18, 2012 at 7:40 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone