LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 272 users in the forums

Brandon Jacobs a 49er

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Am I the only one that thinks Brandon Jacobs might not have been that great of an addition. Maybe that is why they kept Dixon too. I just don't know how motivated he is.

Forever alone
let jacobs get healthy dude he took a good shot in that game. come winter time when we got people shying away from this big b*****d your gonna love him.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
let jacobs get healthy dude he took a good shot in that game. come winter time when we got people shying away from this big b*****d your gonna love him.

Yep this... could be a blessing in disguise even. Opponents through week 3 through.. ? will be furiously studying game film of our previous 2012 games... trying to pin down what we will do. Then all of a sudden, the big Jacobs comes back.. and opponents will be having to adjust and make predictions as to how to defend him now. Let him heal up. Even if he comes back later than expected, we may really need him late in the season.
Anyone know when this guy will be back on the field? I feel so much more comfortable with Jacobs in short yardage plays.

Also, is there a thread for injured players floating around here? It would be nice if we had a pinned injury thread that got updated weekly.
I thought I heard he was back to practicing. Can't confirm it but i hope its true.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
he was full go. hell play sunday
Just came across this looking for more info and it doesnt sound good.Bills at 49ers

Buffalo will be without tackle Cordy Glenn and guard Kraig Urbik and safety Jairus Byrd is questionable. Running back Brandon Jacobs says he's ready to play, but the 49ers are giving him just a 50/50 shot. Cornerback Carlos Rogers and defensive tackle Isaac Sopoaga are also questionable.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/10/05/week-five-injury-report-roundup/
Nothing to see here move along
  • THEB
  • Veteran
@Eric_Branch
#49ers RB Brandon Jacobs (knee) listed as questionable. Must be news to him. He thought he was 100 percent Monday.

@Eric_Branch
#49ers Brandon Jacobs, by the way, was a full participant in practice this week.

I thought we all knew about Jim Harbaughs injury reports by now? Come on guys...
more worried about the injury to 'los....hope its not too serious

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
more worried about the injury to 'los....hope its not too serious

what injury? news to me...
He's Ready to FEAST!!!!!
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Am I the only one that thinks Brandon Jacobs might not have been that great of an addition. Maybe that is why they kept Dixon too. I just don't know how motivated he is.

Prior to the injury, he looked very good; so what's the basis for your assumption? Oh, and by the way, you are the ONLY one.

Jacobs is going to be great. Been holding onto him in fantasy football the last two weeks, that's how certain I am.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JBrack:
Just came across this looking for more info and it doesnt sound good.Bills at 49ers

Buffalo will be without tackle Cordy Glenn and guard Kraig Urbik and safety Jairus Byrd is questionable. Running back Brandon Jacobs says he's ready to play, but the 49ers are giving him just a 50/50 shot. Cornerback Carlos Rogers and defensive tackle Isaac Sopoaga are also questionable.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/10/05/week-five-injury-report-roundup/

More worried about Sopoaga and Rogers at this point.
Share 49ersWebzone