LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 388 users in the forums

Brandon Jacobs a 49er

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by solidg2000:
How did that undue pressure work out for the Giants?
Oh yeah that's right 2 SBs...

Ummmm,last I checked,Coughlin,V.Cruz n Eli had a lot more to do w those rings than Jacobs
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:

Ummmm,last I checked,Coughlin,V.Cruz n Eli had a lot more to do w those rings than Jacobs

Exactly. 5 carries for 13 yards in the championship game by this a*****e.

If you know anything about football solidg, you know that brandon jacobs is a bum.

Cruz has 1 Ring. And Jacobs was a part of their success. Jacobs is a bit of a big mouth, but he backs it up. I like him as short yardage situations. Should do better than Dixon has been doing.

Also Rock Cartwright is a Special Teamer, we can keep 5 backs(Gore, Hunter, Jacobs, Miller and Cartwright). All would be active on gameday.
im not a fan of this signing...he is like an older dixon.

the one thing that i like in brandon jacobs though is his hate for rex ryan someone had to tell that fatboy to shut up
  • bors
  • Veteran
just woke up and saw this ,first reaction was eewwww

Those 7 TDs he scored in the regular season (only 1 less than Gore) and those 164 yards rushing in the post-season (1 more than Gore) all as a rotatational RB were pretty critcal...unless you don't count production as being critical.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

Those 7 TDs he scored in the regular season (only 1 less than Gore) and those 164 yards rushing in the post-season (1 more than Gore) all as a rotatational RB were pretty critcal...unless you don't count production as being critical.
5 rushes for 13 yards vs. SF in the championship game. Some production.

And don't go comparing the postseason rushing yards to Gore. He had an additional game to play in (possibly 2 if that number includes the Super Bowl).

As far as TD's, most plus-200 lb players could have gotten them. Offense did all the work on those I bet, leaving him to push his fat ass a yard over the goal line.

I can't believe people on here think Jacobs is good. He's sucked since '08. Do your homework.
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:

You know we had the #1 rush D, right?

Nobody can run through our D.
[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on Mar 28, 2012 at 12:12 PM ]
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:

And don't go comparing the postseason rushing yards to Gore. He had an additional game to play in (possibly 2 if that number includes the Super Bowl).

As far as TD's, most plus-200 lb players could have gotten them. Offense did all the work on those I bet, leaving him to push his fat ass a yard over the goal line.

I can't believe people on here think Jacobs is good. He's sucked since '08. Do your homework.

lmao really? Did you post stats of a RB against the 49ers run d? then I guess Adrian Peterson is garbage also.

The point is his production has severly dipped,thats y his spot was takin n he ended up bein a "rotational guy".571 yrds in the regular season,164 in the playoffs from someone who should do n HAS done better.so more is expected.
James (JGR) asked me to post this:

ESPN Radio in St. Louis: "As if Gore wasn't enough of a headache, now the 49ers have two guys that's going to wear down that Rams' defense. The defense had better be prepared to bring their A game!"
Don't like it. On the downside of his career and can be a cancer in the locker room. A waste of a roster space. I would of preferred to draft a RB in the first 3 rds which we still may...

In FOUR GAMES to TWO for Frank???? Really??
[ Edited by VDpwndMjenkins on Mar 28, 2012 at 12:30 PM ]
Guess they really didn't want to see another time where a RB gets tripped up on 3rd and short like when Dixon did?
Share 49ersWebzone