LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

Brandon Jacobs a 49er

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by Thorhawk:

Terrible signing. I dont care what anyone says.

And nobody cares what u say

personal attack

maybe harbaugh sees something? Jacobs looks like a decent guy in certain packages, especially something like a 3WR 2TE package - where he would have a delayed blocking route.. the guy only signed for 2 mil. its not like we over payed him!
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Last year they won the Super Bowl, so they somehow made it work. TAKE THAT!!!!

With little thanks to him.

No one needs to lecture me on Jacobs. I live in NYG country. I've seen my share of Jacobs.

I'll let Harbaugh know you said he made a bad deal.

And I'll let you know that Harbaugh isn't the GM.
Terrible signing...don't get me wrong, will root for him if he stay on, but I don't like that we're signing a over-the-hill RB who has run his mouth more than his legs ever could. I understand with the whole "competition" with Dixon thing, but couldn't we have just drafted a powerback with a little less mileage?
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Dixon has yet to tweet since we signed this guy.

he does that better and more than running with the ball, you do not think the coaches know that as well?I do not care about the age, i got no problem replacing another glen coffee potential with a vet who just won a super bowl for one year.
LOL this LOL cant stand dixon for being a big ass back dancing as if he was reggie bush. just waiting for a dixon tweet
According to barrows we have been on contact with him since he was released from the Giants
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersOnMINE:
Jim Harbaugh said this morning "like being a carpenter you need a lot of tools saw isn't more important than a hammer" I guess that kinda answers some of the questions on why all the FA signings.
yes. Last year he was limited in what he could do cuz he had to deal, for the most part , with tools that were already in the niner tool kit. Now in his second off season and second year , we see him adding more things in the tool kit and some of those things will mean changes,. minor change such as dumping people from the regime who did not play much last year, spencer norris etc,,, could be, could be major change like dumping a crabtree or looking at peyton manning. he is building his own tool kit with his own players and i have no problem with that.
I don't like it at all.

Moss and Jacobs are not easy guys to root for. Hopefully they are off the team by February when we are hoisting the Lombardi trophy.
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:
Terrible signing...don't get me wrong, will root for him if he stay on, but I don't like that we're signing a over-the-hill RB who has run his mouth more than his legs ever could. I understand with the whole "competition" with Dixon thing, but couldn't we have just drafted a powerback with a little less mileage?

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
NICE signing!!!

Scratch off RB off from draft board.

3 and 2, give it to Jacobs or jump ball for Moss. I guess harubaugh et al want first downs and touch downs, and give Akers a rest.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
LOL this LOL cant stand dixon for being a big ass back dancing as if he was reggie bush. just waiting for a dixon tweet

maybe he knows he is on the hot seat so he has had to cool his tweets. ten years ago i would have said cool his jets but times do change and in the second year of a new coach, alot of things will change and i just feel this coming years team will look different than last years, oh we will have alot of the same people but it will look different. can not explain it
Great pick up. should help extend Gore's carreer and next year great crop of RB's.
I've said a few times already and I will say it again. This years 49ers is reminiscent to the Dirty Dozen and Jim Harbaugh is Lee Marvin.
Rathman and Harbaugh will whip his ass into shape. I'd much rather see Jacobs on the field than Dixon.
Share 49ersWebzone