There are 345 users in the forums

Can Willis make the HOF with...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by merm49:
Originally posted by ruthless49er:
Originally posted by Zachary:
Can the HOF make Patrick Willis?

HOF are for mortals. It would explode if Patrick Willis bust was introduced

Your blasphemy angers the great lord Tolzien. Lord Tolzien is the HOF.

Not sure if I agree. I'm pretty sure Willis is Tolzien's Son.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Patrick Willis will get his own wing in the HOF.

word
P.willy will get his own statue next to chuck norris
Once Willis is retired, immediately the HOF will be renamed to:

The Hall of Patrick Willis, and Also Some Other Important Football Players
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by travisdecpn:
A ring or two would go a long way.

Also wouldn't mind a DMVP

I hope he's allowed to roam the field a little more or he might end up getting into the HOF as a DB.

I think he will be. With last year being Bowman's last year they broke him in slower and Willis covered more. I think you will see the opposite of that this coming year and a big year out of Patrick.
Does howdy doody have wooden balls?
In Russia, the Hall of Fame makes YOU
if willis keeps his kills numbers up he's a lock
Easily

Uhhhh yea wat kind of question is that?
I think if by this point he wins a Superbowl, and has 2-3 more consecutive Pro Bowls it's a lock (at least a Superbowl). -Bowman is catching up with Willis though, and if Willis plays invisible again on the D next year N-VO will be taking his place for years to come.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I think if by this point he wins a Superbowl, and has 2-3 more consecutive Pro Bowls it's a lock (at least a Superbowl). -Bowman is catching up with Willis though, and if Willis plays invisible again on the D next year N-VO will be taking his place for years to come.

You obviously wasn't watching the same games we were.
He needs a ring and several more years of excellence.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

You can't be serious. Bowman is a good linebacker but he is not in the same league as Willis. You saw him make more plays because Patrick Willis was in man coverage on passing downs while Bowman was left to roam the field. Defensive coordinators call this maximizing your talent.
Share 49ersWebzone