LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

QB Josh Johnson

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
I have Eli & Brady way ahead of that list. If he is mental tough then he shouldn't have cried to the media that his feelings were hurt when they went after manning! It's business son MAN UP

he didnt

He must have...a reporter said he did...actually...a reporter said that a source said that he did...so it must be true!
Alex is one of the toughest and most humble players to ever wear the red and gold....That is FACT. Honestly he is probably the toughest most durable QB in the league, even after his injury. People mistake his kinda meek humble personality/nature as a indicator of his toughness on the football field.

I look forward to the comp between Johnson, Kaep and Tolz for the backup role.
[ Edited by IdahoNiner on Mar 31, 2012 at 11:49 PM ]
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Alex is one of the toughest and most humble players to ever wear the red and gold....That is FACT. Honestly he is probably the toughest most durable QB in the league, even after his injury. People mistake his kinda meek humble personality/nature as a indicator of his toughness on the football field.

I look forward to the comp between Johnson, Kaep and Tolz for the backup role.

but josj johnson is joe montana--just ask grant cohn
Originally posted by hofer36:
but josj johnson is joe montana--just ask grant cohn

did he really say that?
Originally posted by Rsrkshn:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Alex may be the toughest SOB in the league, mentally and in terms of fortitude.

. . . or not.

JJ's story reminds me a bit of the Nate Davis kid the Niners had on their roster. Nate was better in college too, because he produced in the top division, not some pee-wee league.

Josh Freeman really isn't that good and when given an opportunity, the JJ package didn't come close to challenging him. IMO, even with poor coaching players still show flashes of what they've got and that defines them and their potential. I really doubt that JJ will suddenly show up. We'll see.

The Niner's best shot for moving the team to the next level will be CK. Only because he's an unknown. Maybe he d*esn't have it either.

You could say the same thing about Shaun Hill, JTO and the black Smith.
Johnson signing makes more sense now based on the Kap article. Dang

The Niner's best shot for moving the team to the next level will be CK. Only because he's an unknown. Maybe he d*esn't have it either.

Yes, I'm sure that's why Harbaugh is so high on Smith...because, to him, CK is not an unknown.

This April first stuff...will it last all day? Can't read backwards very well...but am happy to see Oakland as a mod...
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

Yes, I'm sure that's why Harbaugh is so high on Smith...because, to him, CK is not an unknown.

This April first stuff...will it last all day? Can't read backwards very well...but am happy to see Oakland as a mod...

part of the april fools stuff is everyone but you is listed as mod when you look at the screen lol.
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

part of the april fools stuff is everyone but you is listed as mod when you look at the screen lol.

Yes, I noticed that...but that wouldn't bother me! LOL...what d*es is not being able to reread to edit if I think I made a mistake...but I'll get over my compulsion for correct grammar.
Josh Johnson looks like crap against St. Louis

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
He signed with the Sacramento Mountain Lions of the USFL.
Originally posted by susweel:
He signed with the Sacramento Mountain Lions of the USFL.

lol

ya im not scarred if Alex walks...we can get JJ, Harbs coached him once!
JJ SUCKS!
welped... we're f**ked.

stuck with Blame Gabbert now.
  • thl408
He's back. Maybe?
Share 49ersWebzone