There are 266 users in the forums

Randy Moss to Wear #84

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

GET MOSSED b***h!
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
my first jersey ever was rod woodson one lol idk why i did that, i was like 11

LMAO ME TOO!!! rod woodson steelers, dont ask me why i got a steelers jersey. i was like in 4th grade

ban!!!
Originally posted by valrod33:

wtf with the rapter LOL
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
my first jersey ever was rod woodson one lol idk why i did that, i was like 11

LMAO ME TOO!!! rod woodson steelers, dont ask me why i got a steelers jersey. i was like in 4th grade

ban!!!

Lulz, mine was Brett favre, I was 6.

Any of you got a problem with it can suck my dick
My first jersey was T.O.

Originally posted by zozell:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
It could be worse............

http://themellowjihadi.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/My-New-Tim-Tebow-Tattoo.png

lmao that fool just got Tebow'ed!
He can shade the jersey in green and color in a jet over the Bronco. That tattoo is retarded, looks like the Bronco should be a Unicorn.
I got 2 jerseys for xmas the same year. 1998 I got a Randy Moss Vikings from my dad who is a big vikes fan and I got a Jerry Rice 49ers all in one xmas. I also got the new Madden. Best christmas to this day.
Miss this moss that moss this moss that
My first jersey was Montana.
If I can't get to it........ nobody can't get to it.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by LoboLtnLvr49er:

Mine was a John Brodie

I'm such a Madden geek that I already created Moss using his projected Madden 11 ratings and last Madden 10 ratings and traded Manningham as well. Needless to say, it's a lot more fun playing with those guys at receiver than what we've had to this point. Manningham is an awesome slot receiver and will actually hold onto everything, unlike Ginn in the game.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by LoboLtnLvr49er:

Mine was a John Brodie

You must be way OTB.
Originally posted by TheBlueHell:

I'm such a Madden geek that I already created Moss using his projected Madden 11 ratings and last Madden 10 ratings and traded Manningham as well. Needless to say, it's a lot more fun playing with those guys at receiver than what we've had to this point. Manningham is an awesome slot receiver and will actually hold onto everything, unlike Ginn in the game.

I thought about that, I have Madden 12 for PS3. I'm bummed cause of no Moss. Might have to create him later. Trade for Manningham, Cartwright, Cox(If in game), extend Goldson, Rogers and Brooks. And Spillman. What sucks is every year 2 Jennings retires on me, and Im left without a LS, pisses me off, lol.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by TheBlueHell:

I thought about that, I have Madden 12 for PS3. I'm bummed cause of no Moss. Might have to create him later. Trade for Manningham, Cartwright, Cox(If in game), extend Goldson, Rogers and Brooks. And Spillman. What sucks is every year 2 Jennings retires on me, and Im left without a LS, pisses me off, lol.

just put in Staley
Share 49ersWebzone