LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

What do the 49ers do with their remaining cap space?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
if we decide not the sign smith and decide to go with Kaep then we would have even more cap space.

I say lets grab wallace, schwartz.
lower ST prices

please
  • titan
  • Veteran
Extend that are worth it! and depth just in case.
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
I used to like the Johnson idea but I'm not sure how good that would be for Kaep. Would take a bit out of his camp reps and all. I'm looking forward to seeing him in preseason.

Well the idea is it would be Kaep's job to lose but if Kaep falls on his face then Johnson gets plugged in
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Buy extenze
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
lower ST prices

please

Hahaha likely
Originally posted by susweel:
Buy extenze

Make it rain at Big Als on Broadway.
I'm cool with saving a little cap space to extend Goldson, Bowman, T Brown, and D Walker. After that we should stil have room for another FA pick up. RG makes sense to me. We should have the strongest team possible going into the draft. Guard is the biggest weakness left. Grab Schartz. I appreciate Gore, but we may need consider bringing in some more competition for him.

That allows for trade downs and best player available at Draft. Got to think we take a RG or WR in the first...but if a gritty D lineman is BPA, it would be nice to take him

I think Soap might be a little too old to extend. You my boy Soap! .combine bench record back in the day.
Schwartz for 3 mil a year and ginn for close to 2-3 so,we will spend 5 on rookies. So we will have an extra 10 or so mil to have for whatever

Agree with Goldblooded, extend Goldson and Bowman a must!
Buy Alex a box of tissue!
Use that money to maybe go back... make some bets, yeh know?

Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
That Schwartz kid would fill a hole at guard that we have.

This......Panthers fans don't seem to like the idea of losing that guy all that much.

Bonus points for him being a 49ers fan.
Originally posted by elguapo:
Schwartz for 3 mil a year and ginn for close to 2-3 so,we will spend 5 on rookies. So we will have an extra 10 or so mil to have for whatever

Are you just guessing or is there some sort of news on Ginn re-signing?
Share 49ersWebzone