There are 244 users in the forums

What's Your Confidence Level in Colin Kaepernick?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What's Your Confidence Level in Colin Kaepernick?

Originally posted by FL9er:
I'm confident in Harbaugh

Originally posted by nickbradley:

That was a pretty cool Video on Colin!!!!
If Coach was uncertain alex might still have some "dinged up" issues, no question, play kap. Kap has tons of talent. But alex has the experience, and that is what harbaugh likes. With SEA and PATS, we could see alex play rest of season. Coach may say screw it and play Kap. But we need BOTH QBs to finish this season and win the SB. Jeez, we lose 2 starters in one game, kyle and hunter, and one of them for the season. For those who didn't like our draft, unnnhhhh.....maybe this is what Coach and baalke drafted for...to prevent end of season wth loss of ball handlers. Now we got AJ. We may have la Mic . Aj had trouble catching passes. La mic couldn't field punts. Play them if any game except pats and SEA. See if they can work out the rookieitis. I hope. As for starting Qb, I am looking for alex, but Coach may go with Kap, especially if alex falters. You all realize we are positioned right at the top of NFC with ATL, and who knows how good they are playing in a weak division and with a weaker schedule. They are good. So are the TExans. My guess is we get to beat both of them....with either alex or kap.
I think kap is the key to beating the giants
Originally posted by 228niner:

This
I have a lot of confidence that next week in St Louis Colin Kaepernick is going to poop himself.
Originally posted by HornedHell:
I have a lot of confidence that next week in St Louis Colin Kaepernick is going to poop himself.
You mean that's what you hope!

...and it will make you very happy as a 49er fan?

Only if you slip a laxative in his water bottle. Please don't do it.

Originally posted by ayetee:
...and it will make you very happy as a 49er fan?

judging from his username he is a st loser lambtroll
Kaep has looked better every time he has played. I have more confidence in him than any QB we have had in the last decade. Something special about him. You don't see those rare skill sets that he has anywhere else. Rocket for an arm, incredible speed, good accuracy, smart and athletic. Honestly the closest I can think of would be RG3 and RG3 can't throw the ball as fast as Kaep can. Plus being 4" taller than RG3 sure doesn't hurt.

Hopefully he avenges that horrible tie next Sunday.
Originally posted by JimsSweatshirt:
Originally posted by 228niner:

This

That right there, is all that matters.

Once we are able to beat New York in the playoffs, a Super Bowl victory is all but guaranteed. I don't think anyone in the AFC matches up against us right now other than Baltimore.
[ Edited by zillabeast on Nov 29, 2012 at 1:51 PM ]
  • dqh01
  • Veteran
Hey Horned Hell or should I say St. Loser fan in disguise, what's Bradford goin to do on the ground for most of the game? He's goin sh** himself every time he sees the Smith brothers. Niners don't play defense like the Tards okay hater. I wouldn't be surprised if Kaep lights them up with their wannabe top defense.
ALL HAIL!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone