LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 376 users in the forums

What's Your Confidence Level in Colin Kaepernick?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What's Your Confidence Level in Colin Kaepernick?

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fly15:
we have a qb guru, we should b ok

yes he stabbed alex in the back by making him his little caddy and errand boy this year. jesus
  • lazy
  • Veteran
are we playing NMSU next year?
Kaep makes *every* throw and has blazing speed. My confidence level is high

Originally posted by nickbradley:

That tells me a lot. Because the NFL is play inside a warehouse, with stationary targets and no NFL defenders.
I have zero confidence right now in Kaep. lol
  • fan49
  • Veteran
he made huge mistakes in preseason last year against 3rd stringers. i cant see it yet. i know hell be good but, not ready in any way shape or form, no way hell meet alex numbers hell throw way more than 5 picks

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
That tells me a lot. Because the NFL is play inside a warehouse, with stationary targets and no NFL defenders.

Well that tells me that he should do VERY well!!!

On the QB training camp challenges on Madden, I mean.
Start / struggle.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by boomer49er:
You need to calm yourself down. Go do something else and don' get back on here today. All you're doing is working on making yourself look stupid in the long run.
i will take that chance and accept it, it will not be the first time for me. and when we end up with exactly what i have been saying we will end up with , I will never say i told you so but try to figure out how we can possibly take a step forward . that is a promise

I believe he would do okay this season if he had to start. With a full off-season and pre-season he will be ready to play and succeed with the weapons we have.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Its measuring velocity, release time, and accuracy in a controlled environment...screens all the other variables out.
  • ak49
Originally posted by JayDAche:
Alex Smith was never anything special...
We have nowhere to go but up...

I'd say he either meets or surpasses Alex's numbers.

Although I'd agree with you generally, I think he'd have more interceptions than AS and that could lead to some losses in close games of which we were involved in quite a few. Then again, he could be more of a gun slinger and as a result actually have a higher 3rd down to 1st down conversion rate. AS was horrible at 3rd down conversions and we've definitely seen our share of 3 and outs.
Originally posted by lazy:
are we playing NMSU next year?

He looked good against Cal...
Originally posted by ak49:
Although I'd agree with you generally, I think he'd have more interceptions than AS and that could lead to some losses in close games of which we were involved in quite a few. Then again, he could be more of a gun slinger and as a result actually have a higher 3rd down to 1st down conversion rate. AS was horrible at 3rd down conversions and we've definitely seen our share of 3 and outs.

I think Kaep can convert a lot of 3rd and 3s with his legs...
Share 49ersWebzone