LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 296 users in the forums

crabtree our #1/#2/#3 receiver?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

crabtree our #1/#2/#3 receiver?

Two. But he better stop missing so many practices in training camp or he'll be the 3.
Originally posted by SFrush:
Two. But he better stop missing so many practices in training camp or he'll be the 3.

this

he is out again he will be in serious trouble
1) Moss
2) Manningham
3) Crabtree
its time to move D. Walker to WR he has the speed and would be a good 3rd, 4th or 5th WR that can also play TE/FB/PR/KR. Moss,Manningham,Crabtree,Walker,rookie/williams would be a good WR core for any QB. at TE Davis/tall rookie/tall vet for redzone TD's
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
1) Moss
2) Manningham
3) Crabtree

Lol
Originally posted by MaliCali:

Sup bandwagon?

lifelong niner fan and 49erswebzone reader. i believe the correct term is lurker. nice to see be welcome :P
Things will shift depending on plays/formations etc, but I can all but guarantee that Crabtree sees the most snaps of our receivers. He'll essentially be our #1. He may play in the slot more often this year, but he'll be the receiver playing on most 1 wr sets. I think we'll limit Moss's snaps and Manningham will generally be the 2nd or 3rd option. I'm not sure it'll be a clear 1,2,3 for our receivers, but Crabs will essentially be the #1.
IF we start as slow as we did last year, crabs will prob see the field most because he will be more familliar. If we open it up starting game one, crabs will be our #3 after he returns from his annual foot injury.

Granted though, if peyton is here, Crabtree won't "skip" camp.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
IF we start as slow as we did last year, crabs will prob see the field most because he will be more familliar. If we open it up starting game one, crabs will be our #3 after he returns from his annual foot injury.

Granted though, if peyton is here, Crabtree won't "skip" camp.

which speaks volumes about him
Originally posted by angelv05:
Originally posted by zoomcrypt:
i'm hoping we draft one more receiver and can release kyle williams

This x1000
might as well get used to Williams, hes going to be our return man now that Ginn is most likely gone

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
1) Moss
2) Manningham
3) Crabtree
agreed.

or maybe

1) Manningham
2) Moss
3) Divatree
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:
might as well get used to Williams, hes going to be our return man now that Ginn is most likely gone

manningham returned punts before and we still have the draft! there's still hope!
I would actually think that the F/A signings will either make or break Crabtree!!!!!
I would actually think that the F/A signings will either make or break Crabtree!!!!!
Originally posted by oscarug:
its time to move D. Walker to WR he has the speed and would be a good 3rd, 4th or 5th WR that can also play TE/FB/PR/KR. Moss,Manningham,Crabtree,Walker,rookie/williams would be a good WR core for any QB. at TE Davis/tall rookie/tall vet for redzone TD's

Thank you I was looking if someone was gonna mention this!!
we got more than enough talent to spread the love.

Manning loves tospread that love
Share 49ersWebzone