There are 202 users in the forums

CB Perrish Cox a Niner

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Lets get Lawrence Phillips out of jail. And sign Pac Man Jones. And bring T.O. back. Add that to Moss and Cox. Perfect team. I see what they are trying to build here....
Yeah. If we can only change our name to the San Francisco Cowboys....
Dixon Cox, Dixon Cox

They will really rock your socks

Dixon Cox, Dixon Cox

Please point me toward the nearest box
People need to go back and read all the articles. Its not about what people "think" its the facts... which show the girl was lying about the situation, just like Cox lied about hooking up with her. The reality of the situation is that she is a star-f*cker and ran her mouth to a nurse who then called the cops only to get discredited by her own prosecution.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Meh, I think you're more of a fan of the legal system than common sense. I don't know what happened but I would've prefer we stay away from this type of nonsense.

I read up on the case, its common sense to question whether the girl was raped or not if she got in lesbo style with her friend in front of Thomas and Vaughn. I'll leave it at though like you say it is better to avoid this type of craziness.

no, that makes no sense. just because someone willingly does freaky stuff doesn't mean if someone f**ks them against their will that they weren't raped.

Im enjoying this debate a lot lol. How does that make no sense? She had girl on girl and possibly even a threesome with Thomas(maybe his smarta** used a condom or never stuck it in lol) so why would it be so strange to wonder if she also had sex willingly with Cox at another time in the night? The sexual act was not in question but whether it was consensual or not is the real issue and by stating that she was willing to have sex with another girl and possible Thomas as well then it brings into question whether she willingly or unwillingly had sex with Cox.

The whole point of the league system is to bring the persons character into question and that is what Thomas' statement did, and it was a response to the prosecutions question not defenses. Thomas opened Pandora's box with that statement by indicating that she was promiscuous and was coherent later in the night, indicating she was likely just asleep earlier in the evening because typically when you "pass out" it is for hours if not an entire night.
[ Edited by sfout on Mar 13, 2012 at 1:12 PM ]
Who knows what the truth is but the whole thing sounds jacked up. I am all for giving the guy a 2nd chance since he was acquitted. If these things did happen why is D. Thomas watching Cox take the passed girl into the room to have sex with her and do things to her. That makes Thomas sound like a complete D. Bag. I don't know why he denied having sex with her??? At the same time, why can she remember a ton of details and then nothing regarding the sex. There is also some weird version of the story where C. Vaughn said that the girl also had sex with Cox's real girlfriend (Che) (girl on girl) that morning but Vaughn never testified. Some kind of weird love triangle/jealousy/drunken idiots...I guess I trust Baalke when he said they have done their homework on Cox and believe he can help the team...
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Lets get Lawrence Phillips out of jail. And sign Pac Man Jones. And bring T.O. back. Add that to Moss and Cox. Perfect team. I see what they are trying to build here....
Yeah. If we can only change our name to the San Francisco Cowboys....

They need to put Lawrence Phillips under the jail. He was the guy who missed the block that put Steve Young into retirement.
I mean this HAS to mean Rogers is a goner, no? No way we signed Cox to be a dime back...
Originally posted by andes14:
I mean this HAS to mean Rogers is a goner, no? No way we signed Cox to be a dime back...

becasue he was cheap
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Meh, I think you're more of a fan of the legal system than common sense. I don't know what happened but I would've prefer we stay away from this type of nonsense.

I read up on the case, its common sense to question whether the girl was raped or not if she got in lesbo style with her friend in front of Thomas and Vaughn. I'll leave it at though like you say it is better to avoid this type of craziness.

no, that makes no sense. just because someone willingly does freaky stuff doesn't mean if someone f**ks them against their will that they weren't raped.

Im enjoying this debate a lot lol. How does that make no sense? She had girl on girl and possibly even a threesome with Thomas(maybe his smarta** used a condom or never stuck it in lol) so why would it be so strange to wonder if she also had sex willingly with Cox at another time in the night? The sexual act was not in question but whether it was consensual or not is the real issue and by stating that she was willing to have sex with another girl and possible Thomas as well then it brings into question whether she willingly or unwillingly had sex with Cox.

The whole point of the league system is to bring the persons character into question and that is what Thomas' statement did, and it was a response to the prosecutions question not defenses. Thomas opened Pandora's box with that statement by indicating that she was promiscuous and was coherent later in the night, indicating she was likely just asleep earlier in the evening because typically when you "pass out" it is for hours if not an entire night.

its a common tactic to paint the victim as a slut, and then make the argument that a slut would never say "no" to sex.
So wait, this girl get preggos with Cox's kid from girl on girl action with Cox's GF? I'm not going to read up on this whole thing... He wasn't convicted so I'll keep an open mind.

• Paul
  • Veteran
both years are for the minimum... my opinion guy is just depth. people need to relax
Our CB coach got his guy from Denver. Low risk high reward, can we get a good receiver to go with Straight Cash Homie!
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by boast:
Charles Haley was much more of a nut case but you guys are all ok with him.

• Pick6
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by andes14:

becasue he was cheap

I think both this and Moss are more depth signings... with potential. I think Rogers still depends on what the market for him is. If the price is right he is back. I don't think there is any way we signed Cox with the intent of being anything... its up to him to earn it.

If we are done at WR and CB I will be VERRRRRRRRRRY disapointed.
Welp, I suppose the era of only "Nolan guys" is officially over.
Share 49ersWebzone