• Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Originally posted by susweel:
Next signings will be

Maurice Clarrett
OJ Simpson
Nate Newton
Sam Hurd
don't forget about......... damnit I just forgot hisname the panther who killed his wife......

Pacman

Carruth
Funny how easy it is to assume somebody is guilty. Seems the more violent the charge, "That doot did it!!!"
Originally posted by susweel:
Carruth
Yep. I hit quote and while waiting for it to load it floated away. I need to get off my damn drugs while on here.
Interesting... so far we've signed two players who didn't play in 2011. -This could be bode well for us, nobody knows what they'll exactly bring in 2012!
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Funny how easy it is to assume somebody is guilty. Seems the more violent the charge, "That doot did it!!!"

and it's never the gold diggin' woman's fault.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Good luck to him though, I hope he can take advantage of his second chance.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/audio/Conference-Call-CB-Perrish-Cox/e64c5346-f92b-4fcb-ae78-63718ccfa242
Originally posted by sfout:
We apparently have one hell of a Private Investigator.
Sign Braylon - No off field issues (even though the injuries killed the signing)
Sign Moss - We say he is worth it and he has a bad rap
Sign Cox - He was acquitted and apparently our FO believes him not to mention Kendall Hunter played 3 years with him.

itll be great if these pan out.

low risk/high reward depth. Panning out for Moss = superstar @ only 4m/year. Panning out for Cox = Quality young starter that can be locked up longterm.

These are the bets you make as a GM in FA, and then you hedge them through the draft.

In the media/sports world, a black man accused of violence/sexual-misconduct = more evil than Hitler.
Originally posted by boast:

lol yeah scew those passed out people who get carried into a room without their awareness! Also forget those teammates who testify about it and say the player is a rapist!

Seriously not feeling this signing. I could get behind the Moss signing but this? We are becoming the NFL's version of the 2003-2005 Portland Trailblazers, aka the Portland Jailblazers. Can't believe we're wasting cap space and a roster spot on this. WTF is the FO doing!?

lol yeah scew those passed out people who get carried into a room without their awareness! Also forget those teammates who testify about it and say the player is a rapist!

Seriously not feeling this signing. I could get behind the Moss signing but this? We are becoming the NFL's version of the 2003-2005 Portland Trailblazers, aka the Portland Jailblazers. Can't believe we're wasting cap space and a roster spot on this. WTF is the FO doing!?
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/13/signing-perrishcox-seems-out-of-character-for-jim-harbaugh/
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

The chick said that if Demariyus Thomas would have done the same thing she wouldnt have called the cops, really?
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Teammates testified to it? Does the DA in Denver just really suck, then?
Another low risk high reward player. Ed Donatell was his coach in Denver, and if he wants him here than so do I.
Share 49ersWebzone