There are 157 users in the forums

CB Perrish Cox a Niner

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Love it! He was pretty good in college, and should have been a late 1st, early 2nd round pick. Low risk high reward kind of signing. He has the potential to be a pretty good starter in this league if he stays out of trouble.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
What is going on here? Are the Niners now the Raiders west? Another "character concern" signing by Baalke and Harbaugh. Kid has talent, but has been in trouble even when he was OK St. I hope these guys work out, but gotta scatch my head over the last couple of signings.

Tarrell Brown, NaVorro Bowman and RJF all had character concerns too. The front office seems to be pretty adept at seeing true character through youthful indiscretions.

I hope you are right. I guess Baalke and Harbaugh are relying on the strength and character of the locker room to keep guys like this in line.
i just read that he could play @ Safety, doesn't shy away from contact, and sets the edge on run support.... next year's replacement for Dashon?
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
way to let Carlos GO idiots
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Love it! He was pretty good in college, and should have been a late 1st, early 2nd round pick. Low risk high reward kind of signing. He has the potential to be a pretty good starter in this league if he stays out of trouble.

Yeah, I really like it. I really trust Harbaalke and their judgement on these moves. The kid is only 25, too.
Originally posted by Axl49:

lol
Originally posted by susweel:
But the woman was pregnant, and Cox's DNA matched the DNA of the fetus.

He was acquitted of sexual assault... meaning she wanted Cox in the end.

There are thousands of dumb b*tches waiting to hook up with athletes and willing to lie about it saying it was forced, etc. Unless you're Nancy Grace, he was acquitted and can ball, thats all that matters to this team and in this locker room. Settlements would read as "she dropped the charges", acquitted means there wasnt evidence to corroborate her story, and if she really is pregos then it means she lied about it since there is clearly dna evidence available had she been telling the truth.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Next signings will be

Maurice Clarrett
OJ Simpson
Nate Newton
Sam Hurd
Next signings will be

Maurice Clarrett
OJ Simpson
Nate Newton
Sam Hurd

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Cox was a big time KR/PR at Oklahoma. Is this Ginn's replacement?

Next signings will be

Maurice Clarrett
OJ Simpson
Nate Newton
Sam Hurd

Only if we can get Russel at QB first.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by Axl49:

lol

he mad!
Next signings will be

Maurice Clarrett
OJ Simpson
Nate Newton
Sam Hurd
don't forget about......... damnit I just forgot hisname the panther who killed his wife......

Pacman
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
What is going on here? Are the Niners now the Raiders west? Another "character concern" signing by Baalke and Harbaugh. Kid has talent, but has been in trouble even when he was OK St. I hope these guys work out, but gotta scatch my head over the last couple of signings.

Tarrell Brown, NaVorro Bowman and RJF all had character concerns too. The front office seems to be pretty adept at seeing true character through youthful indiscretions.

I hope you are right. I guess Baalke and Harbaugh are relying on the strength and character of the locker room to keep guys like this in line.

We apparently have one hell of a Private Investigator.
Sign Braylon - No off field issues (even though the injuries killed the signing)
Sign Moss - We say he is worth it and he has a bad rap
Sign Cox - He was acquitted and apparently our FO believes him not to mention Kendall Hunter played 3 years with him.

itll be great if these pan out.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by travisdecpn:
Next signings will be

Maurice Clarrett
OJ Simpson
Nate Newton
Sam Hurd

Only if we can get Russel at QB first.

And Haynesworth as captain on our defense.
Share 49ersWebzone