LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 309 users in the forums

Harbaugh and Kaepernick not on same page?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Who wrote this s**t? Kap mis-spoke that is all. Jim never said it was an open job. Jim said every position will be earned. That is two different things.

This.

Being told you can earn something and obtain it means its open.... so they are essentially the same things.

But see ive been telling everybody maybe Kaep isnt harbaughs guy and he didnt Pan out like he wanted.. yeah we moved up to get him but maybe he isnt showing our coaching staff what they want in practice!!

Check the bolded. It's all your f**king opinion. You don't know s**t about what Harbaugh and the coaching staff think about Kap. lmao at you trying to make it seem like you actually have a clue about Harbaugh's plans for the future.

obviousley its my opinion... if i get facts or a recording from inside the locker room ill be sure to share it with you lol

You're preaching something about Kap and Harbaugh that is based off zero facts and 100% personal intuition.

It's pretty pointless, to be honest. Everything that I have read or heard about the coaching staff's opinion of Kaepernick is positive and praising of his progression.

what are they supposed to say?? Our QB we picked in Round 2 is turning out to be a fail, so lets let everyone know so his value becomes crap... No, The only thing that gives me the opinion is #FACT ( Jim harbaugh said during the season alex smith is our future of our team)... #FACT ( Jim harbaugh said Alex smith deserves to be in the top 3 NFC pro bowl QB"s #FACT (Praised alex and shouted to media about his tieing the history of the NFL for QB's in fewest turnovers..

Soo the above are facts... which leads me to my opinion of maybe kaep just didnt pan out how he wanted him to... Harbaugh has a good relationship going on with Alex if you havent noticed.
How would you know he's turning out to be fail?
WHat so called facts that you have would slightly suggest that Kaep is turning out to be a fail?
what are they supposed to say?? Our QB we picked in Round 2 is turning out to be a fail, so lets let everyone know so his value becomes crap... No, The only thing that gives me the opinion is #FACT ( Jim harbaugh said during the season alex smith is our future of our team)... #FACT ( Jim harbaugh said Alex smith deserves to be in the top 3 NFC pro bowl QB"s #FACT (Praised alex and shouted to media about his tieing the history of the NFL for QB's in fewest turnovers..

Soo the above are facts... which leads me to my opinion of maybe kaep just didnt pan out how he wanted him to... Harbaugh has a good relationship going on with Alex if you havent noticed.

OK let me get this straight saying that Alex is the future of the team means Kap is a fail, Harbaugh saying Alex should be in the Pro Bowl means Kaep is fail, and Harbaugh praising his starting QB's accomplishments mean Kaep has no chance cuz he's a fail? What planet are you from where praising your starting QB to keep his confidense and spirits up is an act against the backup QB whom you are trying to develop to make sure he will be a sure fire success when your starter moves on or gets hurt?
[ Edited by LoneWolf on Feb 8, 2012 at 8:37 PM ]
If I hear or read Harbaugh say one more time; " Ohhhhhhhhhhh he's our guy' while his eyes roll up and his lips purse, I'm going to puke. End of story..
This is what happens when you become an NFL powerhouse....

Some uninformed dickwad from the media fails to connects the dots and writes an untrue, almost libelous piece.

This is how rifts form in teams. I'm confident Harbaugh will quickly plug this hole IN-HOUSE...
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Feb 8, 2012 at 8:49 PM ]
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

OK let me get this straight saying that Alex is the future of the team means Kap is a fail, Harbaugh saying Alex should be in the Pro Bowl means Kaep is fail, and Harbaugh praising his starting QB's accomplishments mean Kaep has no chance cuz he's a fail? What planet are you from where praising your starting QB to keep his confidense and spirits up is an act against the backup QB whom you are trying to develop to make sure he will be a sure fire success when your starter moves on or gets hurt?

Exactly. SundayTicket's logic is all f**ked up. Just because Harbaugh supports Smith doesn't mean he doesn't believe in Kap.

Harbaugh has every reason to stand by Smith and declare him as the guy for the future. Why would he promote Kap if Smith played well in 2011? As long as Smith plays well and is the leader of the team, Kap will continue to learn. Just 'cause a guy was drafted in the 2nd doesn't mean he should be thrust into the lineup for no apparent reason, especially if the guy ahead of him is succeeding.
Exactly. SundayTicket's logic is all f**ked up. Just because Harbaugh supports Smith doesn't mean he doesn't believe in Kap.

Harbaugh has every reason to stand by Smith and declare him as the guy for the future. Why would he promote Kap if Smith played well in 2011? As long as Smith plays well and is the leader of the team, Kap will continue to learn. Just 'cause a guy was drafted in the 2nd doesn't mean he should be thrust into the lineup for no apparent reason, especially if the guy ahead of him is succeeding.
lol you have anger issues??? Its my opinion.. id tell you that the world is made up of people who have different opinions on things but id assume you are just going to get even angrier.
I don't think its anger issues as much as it is a logic that makes absolutely no sense.

Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
If I hear or read Harbaugh say one more time; " Ohhhhhhhhhhh he's our guy' while his eyes roll up and his lips purse, I'm going to puke. End of story..

so you're saying he's being sarcastic or facetious about AS? That's a reach the height of Yao Ming bro.
I don't think its anger issues as much as it is a logic that makes absolutely no sense.

you got maddddd love for a kid that hasnt proven anything in the NFL yet... Kaeps throw got our best receiver injured for the entire year.. hes got bad luck written all over him haha.
The reason he hasn't done very much of anything all season is a classic situation actually, alot of teams used to do it as a way of priming, and preparing players, its called development.
The reason he hasn't done very much of anything all season is a classic situation actually, alot of teams used to do it as a way of priming, and preparing players, its called development.

yeah but what if he never gets better than the guy in front of him?
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran

I think there was a definite angry "tone" to his responses. So, he's either got a problem with the topic or bad logic.
Share 49ersWebzone