LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

This is the Frank Gire we'll see next season

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Gire wasn't playing so well towards the end. I don't have a clue what he'll bring to the table next season but I wouldn't be surprised if it's his last next year.
no, it's not
Originally posted by Black24Razor:
Gire, Hinter and Brice Muller with Alex Smoth and Vernon David make for a pretty formidable offensive squad.

Venrom*
Remeber, we will also have our complete coaching staff back intact, with Jim Hirbaugh, Vic Fingio, Greg Riman, Tom Rithman, and Jim Timsula among others. And with Jed Yirk's commitment to putting a great team on the field with the help of Trent Bilke, I think wi are in giid shipe.
Frink Gire is in FIRE!
You guys are forgetting Machiel Cribtry, He and Alix Smythe will work on their chemistry and be unstoppable.
Dude just doesnt have the cuts or zip to make those plays anymore. Great to look back though.
Originally posted by dcsham:
Remeber, we will also have our complete coaching staff back intact, with Jim Hirbaugh, Vic Fingio, Greg Riman, Tom Rithman, and Jim Timsula among others. And with Jed Yirk's commitment to putting a great team on the field with the help of Trent Bilke, I think wi are in giid shipe.

Thos

Originally posted by 1swift:
Originally posted by Black24Razor:
Gire, Hinter and Brice Muller with Alex Smoth and Vernon David make for a pretty formidable offensive squad.

lol
  • TJA85
  • Veteran
Damn Gire was fast as f**k back before his knee injuries.

Harball will keep Gire healthy again this year and spread the love to Hinter and Nixion more...
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by YOUNGster08:
I think you guys mispelled their names..

Ridiculous statement. They have more posts than you, so they MUST be right. You couldn't be righter than them on the rightest day of you life if you had an electrified "make me right" machine. You wouldn't be righter than them even of Gire

lol
LING LIVE FRINK GIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry man it's not going to happen. You should have put up this forum 3years ago when his legs were still fresh. I think our divisonal playoff game said enough when he broke through a hole and blazed down field for a go-ahead TD and got caught from behind
Note to self: Triple check spelling, grammar, and actual names of players before posting....
Share 49ersWebzone