This is the Frank Gire we'll see next season

Shop Find 49ers gear online

EVEN IF GIRE
Originally posted by pakalolo415:

wishful thinking.
I wish, but it's not gonna happen
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Gire will start out strong but will limp to the end.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Probably have a strong opening 4 game stretch of 500 yard then get hurt and recover enough to break 1000K yards during the pile of NFC west games that will no doubt be on the backend of the schedule.
Originally posted by sfout:
Probably have a strong opening 4 game stretch of 500 yard then get hurt and recover enough to break 1000K yards during the pile of NFC west games that will no doubt be on the backend of the schedule.

1000K?
Gire, Hinter and Brice Muller with Alex Smoth and Vernon David make for a pretty formidable offensive squad.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Black24Razor:
Gire, Hinter and Brice Muller with Alex Smoth and Vernon David make for a pretty formidable offensive squad.

Don't forget we'll get Jish Mirgan back, Mike Iupiti, Anthony Divis, Joe Stiley

As a Canes fan...when Portis said Gore was the best of the three RB's (Gore, Portis, & McGahee) it's so true. While the other two were great too Gore was a different back before he got injured in college. Honestly, I did think he'd ever be able to come back and be successful but he turned out to be one the the best RB's on the 2000's.

I do still think about how good he'd be if hadn't had both knees restructured.
I think you guys mispelled their names..
Originally posted by YOUNGster08:
I think you guys mispelled their names..

Ridiculous statement. They have more posts than you, so they MUST be right. You couldn't be righter than them on the rightest day of you life if you had an electrified "make me right" machine. You wouldn't be righter than them even of Gire
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pakalolo415:

0:42
[ Edited by ImaMod on Feb 6, 2012 at 1:08 PM ]
Originally posted by Black24Razor:

lol
Share 49ersWebzone