LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 274 users in the forums

NFL approves 200 Million of funding for Santa Clara stadium

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by schmons:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
The best news so far?

NO MENTION of the NFL mandating the Raiders be a tenant.

maybe now the raiders can upgrade and move into candlestick
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Thank you nationally televised MNF lol

exactly
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
I'm really excited! Watching the local news, they already have broken ground and pre-construction work! I'm gonna drive by tomorrow after work and take pics!
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

exactly

I'm still harboring a theory that the transformer might've been sabotaged on purpose for this very reason; days before the NFL passed that new 'Stadium Funding' policy... the lights GO OUT AT CANDLESTICK. -Not to mention there were tons of hurdles at that time with Great America (now gone, of course) which would have halted the opening up until the 2015 season.
Originally posted by Hopper:
Promoted Baalke to GM, got us Harbaugh and got the funding for a new stadium. Jed accomplished more in 2 years than his father did in a decade. He gets a huge thumbs up from me.

Bingo.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

exactly

I'm still harboring a theory that the transformer might've been sabotaged on purpose for this very reason; days before the NFL passed that new 'Stadium Funding' policy... the lights GO OUT AT CANDLESTICK. -Not to mention there were tons of hurdles at that time with Great America (now gone, of course) which would have halted the opening up until the 2015 season.

Wahoo we have our very own conspiracy theory

exactly

obama is just a puppet for the global elite

9/11 was staged

lady gaga has a penis

marilyn manson sucked his own penis
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

exactly

obama is just a puppet for the global elite

9/11 was staged

lady gaga has a penis

marilyn manson sucked his own penis

THE MAGIC BULLET!

My personal favorite LOL
Originally posted by schmons:
maybe now the raiders can upgrade and move into candlestick
Nope...Mayor Lee of SF said that the Stick would be torn down in 2 to 3 years time.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Marvin49:
The best news so far?

NO MENTION of the NFL mandating the Raiders be a tenant.

Yeah, I know. Hopefully, they move back to L.A. and give us the whole Northern Calif. as our territory.

Originally posted by linkboy:
The naval shipyard is a Superfund site and its cleanup is dependent on funding from the US government. Guess what is in short supply right now, funding from the US government.
Senator Diane Feinstein, & Nancy Pelosi, both residents of San Francisco, that are part of the Federal Government, have made sure that the clean-up at HP has been fully funded since 2007.
Y'all need to read this Editorial from the SF Chronicle...It helps to clear up some of the questions about the stadium some still have.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2012/02/03/ED991N2RDP.DTL
Originally posted by mayo49:
Yeah, I know. Hopefully, they move back to L.A. and give us the whole Northern Calif. as our territory.

Yup, just like from '82-94 when the Niners won 4/5ths of their Super Bowls!!

Uncle Eddie/Don DeBartolo used his old ties and made PG&E an offer they couldn't refuse....

Originally posted by NONAME:
I'm really excited! Watching the local news, they already have broken ground and pre-construction work! I'm gonna drive by tomorrow after work and take pics!

where're the pics?
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
I wasn't near there! Pending my off load site I'm in the area today!
Originally posted by NONAME:
I wasn't near there! Pending my off load site I'm in the area today!

it's ok...the webzone was under (re)construction as well yesterday anyways!
Share 49ersWebzone