There are 231 users in the forums

7 Worst Kickers in San Francisco 49ers History...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Can someone list them the freaking link is wonky
Cortez will be remembered as the worst because of his skirmish with Larry Allen. But peoples memory's are shorter then there Johnson's. That was a bad hold which the replay clearly showed. Pochman was the worst kicker in 9er history and one of the worst ever. At least Cortez was good at kicking off. Btw he now probably protects this country as a state trooper.
49ers fans are retards when it comes to remembering Cortez. He holds our team record for consecutive field goals, and has multiple game winning kicks.

He's one of our better kickers, not the worst.
When you miss extra Points like Pochman did, that's when you should be considered the worst in Niner history. Pochman should be #1 on the list.
Originally posted by amir_tn80:
Doug Brien. Missed game winning field goals back to back weeks. Both in a dome (at Det and at Indy)

Bad memory to bring back. Those losses hurt and contributed to Dallas getting the number 1 seed that year. We wouldnt have had to play GB in the divisional and maybe they dont begin their complete domination of our franchise. Ok, I'll stop.
Originally posted by susweel:
Kyle Williams is the worst 49er in history.

Last off-season, every thread turned into an Alex Smith thread. This off-season it's Kyle Williams.
How about no more threads based off of belcher (sic) report articles.
DONT MAKE THIS LIST AKERS
Originally posted by zillabeast:
DONT MAKE THIS LIST AKERS

He had the greatest kicking season in NFL history last year. His 2012 season has been bad, but not nearly bad enough to have him on the worst 49ers kickers list.
Mike Cofer LOL

But then it got to Doug Brien, now I remember him very well...We had the most prolific offenses at that time, in the league and we had 2 crappy kickers.

Originally posted by AJ_Larrea954:
Originally posted by susweel:
Kyle Williams is the worst 49er in history.

This

Lawrence phillips
If Mike Cofer isn't at the top of this list, then this list is total BS.
Anyone remember that soccer style tackle cortez made when he played for us. Classic stuff.
[ Edited by Husker49er on Jan 17, 2013 at 9:22 AM ]
Originally posted by TheRambler:
49ers fans are retards when it comes to remembering Cortez. He holds our team record for consecutive field goals, and has multiple game winning kicks.

Do you have a link? I think you are remembering the XFL lol. How he can be one of our better kickers being on the team for one year is beyond me.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheRambler:

he was one of top nfl kickers for about 8 or 9 games that year before he went off the cliff, no club med poachman was the worst
Share 49ersWebzone