LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 220 users in the forums

Will we make the playoffs next year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Road games against Packers, Saints, Patriots, will be very tough. I think we still make the playoffs but duplicating this year's record will be real tough. And I believe the competition in our division gets tougher. Next year every team we face will know they need to bring their A-game to have a chance to beat us. We will be marked.
Originally posted by lamontb:
yea i say 10-6 and back in the playoffs
Think the same. The schedule is just too tough and the division will be stronger next season.
We keep this defense together, it doesn't matter where we play. We can win any where with this championship caliber defense. Get more WRs for the offense. Unstoppable.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
it will be a tougher road though. Az and Sea improved over the season. Rams will be interesting.

Yes, but I'm not sure how much to put into that. I can remember a few years where we picked up a few games at the end of the year after the division race was already wraped up, only to have an average record at best the following year.
If we stay healthy we will go far , were only getting better !
With an improved O, not of those games will scare me in the least, we'll compete in every last one of them with our D
You better believe it pal
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
We keep this defense together, it doesn't matter where we play. We can win any where with this championship caliber defense. Get more WRs for the offense. Unstoppable.

Heard da s**t! outta dat.
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
For those that say "the schedule is tough". No one knows how tough that schedule is until at LEAST midway through the season itself.

The Pats had a ridiculously easy schedule this past year thanks to teams not living up to preseason expectations.

I can't believe some of you are doubting our ability to make it back to the playoffs.

Great point about predicting strengths of schedules. You never know how good a team will be. Just look at our own Niners. Who thought we would make it the NFC championship? Not me.

YES. The Niners will be back in the playoffs. The defense is phenomenal. The offensive line is good and getting better with experience. We have a good group of running backs. Those are the building blocks for a winning football team.

The team needs depth at WR. To heck with depth. They need a WR. Morgan, Ginn, and Crabtree ain't a bad bunch, but they are a mediocre bunch. Someone needs to step up.

Alex Smith needs to improve his deep ball.
Looking at this I'm gonna say we go undefeated at home next year.

49ERS 2012 OPPONENTS

Home

Arizona
St. Louis
Seattle
Chicago
Detroit
Buffalo
Miami
N.Y. Giants

Away

Arizona
St. Louis
Seattle
Green Bay
Minnesota
New England
New York Jets
New Orleans
[ Edited by goldstandard333 on Jan 25, 2012 at 10:53 PM ]

Are you serious???

OF course we gonna make da playoffs..
I think we'll make it back. Not to worry.
we will definitely make it back. we have laid down the foundation for success. It will only get better from here boys! Go niners!!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
We should win the division again its still pretty weak.
Originally posted by susweel:
We should win the division again its still pretty weak.

if AZ and Sea starts off the way they ended last year..it's going to be rough...

What's their Home schedz look like anyways..? I hope they don't get our road games as home games or it will be cahoots !!
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jan 26, 2012 at 5:35 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone