LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 157 users in the forums

Anyone else still really bummed/depressed about the outcome of this year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ImaMod:
I'm depressed..
keep thinkings about the ball hitting kyle's knee and the Bradshaw fumble that should've won us the game.. T Brown getting injured. The 2 ints that should've been but weren't because our players collided. Anythony Dixon run that could've been a touchdown

But it was a great season

QFT
still bummed, this is like the 2002 NBA WCF all over for me again except maginfied by 5
better to lose this last game as opposed to the next one
Originally posted by danimal:

They wouldn't have...
We made it to the NFC Championship game when everyone said we would be last in the NFC West. I am stoked we did as well as we did.
Originally posted by Rizvi49er:

They wouldn't have...

We were 5-28 on 3rd downs in the post season. We were lucky to go 1-1
Originally posted by Rizvi49er:

They wouldn't have...

Cause shutting down Brady, Gronk, Welker and Hernandez is such a given....

If anyone is still really that depressed they need more hobbies. If we were the Packers... then fine, but this team far exceeded anyones expectations. Beginning of the season all anyone talked about is whether we were bad enough to get Andrew Luck, now this team leads the league in probowlers, won coach of the year, GM of the year and possibly both DROY and Defensive MVP of the league.

Yeah it sucks they wont be playing in two weeks, but holy crap the future is glaringly bright for the first time since 2003.
everything in perspective. not that upset anymore...

....sooooo close though.
Still depressed, lol

We were 5-28 on 3rd downs in the post season. We were lucky to go 1-1

I think that's the point that is starting to set in as I continue to rationalize

Ultimately....the Giants had us on the ropes a few times. Especially that final drive they were 1 completion away from ending it. After the drive to take the lead, our offense didn't threat much
After five days, I'm still bitter and bummed. No sports channel for me for a while.
Real happy about how our boys played this season.

Depressed because the season is over, but real happy about the fact that this should be a really exciting off-season for us. I can't wait to see how we build our Superbowl team for next year.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
While I'd like to think I'm over it, the loss is still affecting my mood today. If we were still in it, I'd be in a great mood. Instead, I just wanna fap and sleep all day.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
While I'd like to think I'm over it, the loss is still affecting my mood today. If we were still in it, I'd be in a great mood. Instead, I just wanna fap and sleep all day.

Same
Share 49ersWebzone