LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

Anyone else still really bummed/depressed about the outcome of this year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
no one thought we would get this far this season. as much as i hate that we lost i am happy we made it this far showed what we are capable off and what we need to work on and where we need to upgrade
Sure, we let one slip by but I don't think there was anybody here that thought we'd have a shot at the NFC Championship game in the beginning of the season...not a bad start for Jim Harbaugh and co.

I'm pretty damned proud of what we've accomplished this season.

[ Edited by NinerGold39 on Jan 23, 2012 at 6:02 PM ]
I am. My head hurts from thinking about it all day. Suger coat it any way you want, but we missed out on a once in a decade chance to make the Superbowl. We were the better team and we had that game, but choked it because of a certain player. Yes, our offense didn't do jack but the giants D is for real. They held GB to only 20 and 14 of that came off really bad calls. The 17 points we scored was more than enough to win if Kyle Williams and Tramaine Brock didn't happen.

Eli almost threw away the game TWICE to us but our DBs ran into each other instead and dropped the ball. Now E. Manning is the hero. Pathetic.

This was our year, guys! We had a great chance to win the Superbowl and BLEW IT!

Who knows in how long are we able to make the NFCCG again. 10 years? 20 years? 30 years?

This sucks!
Coach H has set the bar pretty high this year. Im disapointed we lost because of turn overs something we were pretty good at not doing. But more then exstatic to get this deep in the post season. I expect big things next season. 1st round playoff loss will ne a let down.
I just stared blankly into the TV for about 20min. Then went home and went to bed.

Yep, I've had better days. But at least the knowledge that the offensive is getting better still and we have a stout defense on the rise means that we will have a juggernaut next year.

Plus, for guys like Alex, Patrick, Justin, and co. this loss will be huge down the road. Now they know what it's like to lose when you're close to the top. They'll be hungry.

And at least 1 new receiver will be nice.
I would feel a lot better if the Giants MADE THE PLAY to beat the 9ers, instead of the 9ers giving the game away. The Giants didnt win this game; the 9ers lost it.
F*ck yea i was bummed, I'm good now though, looking forward to the future
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Kinda shocked this thread hasn't been merged yet.
NO, IM f**kING ECSTATIC THAT WE LOST!!!!

Of course it hurts. I haven't gotten out of the house yet.
Originally posted by susweel:

I haven't been here for that long, but every post I see from you is mocking either the fans, the players and even coaches after this loss. Anybody that mocks Jim Harbaugh is a joke of a fan. You have displayed disgusting behaviors towards our team and fanbase. I am surprised that you are a vet on here and not some bandwagon fan.

We catch and hold onto 2 punts and we go to the Bowl. Despite other miscues.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by WereGoin2DaShip:
Originally posted by susweel:

I haven't been here for that long, but every post I see from you is mocking either the fans, the players and even coaches after this loss. Anybody that mocks Jim Harbaugh is a joke of a fan. You have displayed disgusting behaviors towards our team and fanbase. I am surprised that you are a vet on here and not some bandwagon fan.

Thanks for your opinion.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
it'll never be more perfect a situation to win #6. Ever.

says the guy who claimed there would be 30% saints fans minimum at the game a week ago....
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Jan 23, 2012 at 5:11 PM ]
Sure I was real bummed, but to really sit back and realized what the 49ers did this year, how amazing!

All year this team won as a team and yesterday's loss was a team loss. Keep your head up Kyle, Alex, Crabs, all those that didn't take advantage of their opportunities. We will grow from this!

CHITOWNNINERFAN
Not anymore. 24 hour bug.

Now I'm at the point I expected, where I realize how truly amazing this season was.

I went from "but we were one drive away from the Super Bowlll"

to

"WE WERE ONE DRIVE AWAY FROM THE SUPER BOWL!

I had us pegged at 5 wins before the season started. Sure, it felt like it was our year. But it wasn't. We'll have ours and this game will make it that much sweeter.

The important thing is that we're not already writing off next season before it begins, like we have been for the past several years.

We're back to being prominent. We're going to be a contender. This offense is gonna get better. We finally have a coach that truly knows what he's doing.

We'll be back.
Share 49ersWebzone