LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 213 users in the forums

How are you guys doing today?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Lot of people telling me to keep my head up and to be happy that we had a great season ...I appreciate my friends well wishes, but I'm still pretty raw about losing that game
Im heartbroke over the way it ended , But Im very hopeful for the future for the first time in a long time. We have had a hell of a season!
Horrible!!!

I keep thinking of how the Niners lost the game and how the giants didn't win it. This is what makes it worse.
I just hope we can get back to the NFC Championship next year its so hard to get there in the 1st place and we had such a magical season and our schedule will be very tough next year.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Im good now but last night I was pretty upset but life goes on. Its been a great year but in the end our flaws were exposed.

I look forward to the future and improving.
To lose the way we did is disappointing, but we did better than even I expected and I am a total homer. It would have been different if Kyle Williams wasn't so incompetent at returning kicks, to have a fringe player cost you the chance at the Superbowl is very disappointing, but I can say with the utmost certainty that this team is built around a solid core of young players and we will be back. This year was about regaining respectability, next year it is about winning the big game. We have to address the wide receiver position aggressively this off season...

I am very proud to be a Niner fan today, and even though we didn't win it all, I like where the team is headed.
As much as I don't want to be at work it's better than being home watching ESPN or NFL Network or any news channel during the day.
  • HIMYM
  • Veteran
Can't really describe the feeling. I don't wanna be bothered by it since we super exceeded our expectations. But deep down inside it still stings. What hurts the most is that it's not easy to make it this far. So, the thought of how, when, or if we'll make it to a SB & win it in near future keeps lingering in the mind.
I'm doing great. I wore my Kyle Williams jersey to the subway today and I all I got were hi-5's from Giants fans.
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
As much as I don't want to be at work it's better than being home watching ESPN or NFL Network or any news channel during the day.

i watching the trophy presentation and just let it sink in. i hope the players do it, it's some kind of motivation.

but after that. no espn for a month.

I'm doing fine, actually. Was a great season that had to end at some point. They'll be back next year with even more improvement, I'm pretty confident in that.
Tired feel like crap, but I try to stay positive, yesterday was kinda one of those bittersweet things they talk about bitter cuz of the loss, but sweet cuz holy crap we were 1 game from the superbowl for the first time in along time. Looking back on the whole season and the playoffs gave me the confidense that with a full off season full training camp, and some good drafts and free agents we will be back next year, stronger, smarter, and much more effective then fans, analysts, critics, and other teams would ever imagine.
Ididnt want to go to work today i feel very unmotivated.i know we werent supposed to be there and this year was a great suprise and i would rather lose the championship than the super bowl but F that im not moral victory guy i guess and im pissed. i just hope we resign everybody and keep our coaches for next year and get some recievers for smith and have a good draft.i have faith in baalke and harbaugh and the future is so bright.the rest of the league knows WERE BACK. the next dynasty has begun and we will make the league not know what to do with us.this was just harbaughs first year and he skipped from being an up and coming team to a relavent threat thats not going anywhere any time soon.this year wasnt a fluke or a one shot deal niner fans WERE BACK!!
Originally posted by goldthumb68:
Ididnt want to go to work today i feel very unmotivated.i know we werent supposed to be there and this year was a great suprise and i would rather lose the championship than the super bowl but F that im not moral victory guy i guess and im pissed. i just hope we resign everybody and keep our coaches for next year and get some recievers for smith and have a good draft.i have faith in baalke and harbaugh and the future is so bright.the rest of the league knows WERE BACK. the next dynasty has begun and we will make the league not know what to do with us.this was just harbaughs first year and he skipped from being an up and coming team to a relavent threat thats not going anywhere any time soon.this year wasnt a fluke or a one shot deal niner fans WERE BACK!!

I agree 100%.. My fist still hurts from punching the wall in my garage after the Williams last fumble.. The thing i can hold my head up on is that we let them off the hook. We had a perfect chance to win the game last night, Eli was running for his life last night.. No one can beat us unless we beat ourselves (cowboys, ravens, Arizona, and now giants) all close games we should have won.. But like you said WERE BACK, and no one can take that away from us.. Future looks bright and it feels good to be a Niner fan!
  • tac22
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Nes49:
Hungover.....& sad.

This
Share 49ersWebzone