LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 164 users in the forums

who do the 49ers match up better against-Patriots or Ravens?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Brady MUCH, MUCH better than Flaco. He'll be dangerous on every play.

Ravens D is super tough but w/out Lewis are not the same.

Nod to the Pats.
Originally posted by Num1player16:
Patriots, that ravens d is pretty nasty.

No Reed, no Lewis, no Webb. nah
The Ravens are the better matchup in their weakened state on D and the Niners defense is better suited to defend the more traditional attack of the Ravens vs. the spread attack of the Patriots.
Idk ask Kyle Williams who he wants in the NFC title game first
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I don't know if there is anyone who can cover Gronk and Hernandez at the same time. Only way to beat Patriots is to crush Brady with instant pressure to the point where he has no time to hit any receiver.

Agreed, The Pats have trouble with teams like ours.
I don't like us against the Ravens at all. The Patriots destroy teams without a good defense but struggle vs good defenses so I like our odds. The Ravens are actually a team pretty similar to ours but I give the offensive advantage to the Ravens.

If I had to choose what team to meet in the superbowl it would be the Patriots, or the Texans. I would sweat it big time if we had the Ravens in the super bowl.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
The Ravens are the better matchup in their weakened state on D and the Niners defense is better suited to defend the more traditional attack of the Ravens vs. the spread attack of the Patriots.
Originally posted by BayArea:
I don't like us against the Ravens at all. The Patriots destroy teams without a good defense but struggle vs good defenses so I like our odds. The Ravens are actually a team pretty similar to ours but I give the offensive advantage to the Ravens.

If I had to choose what team to meet in the superbowl it would be the Patriots, or the Texans. I would sweat it big time if we had the Ravens in the super bowl.

If the Ravens had Ray Lewis, and were just a little sharper on defense, they'd be the team I'd be afraid of most.

At the moment though, I'm most afraid of the Texans. Their defense is on par with ours, and their offense is just as well-balanced. That game, if it ever comes, is going to be tight.
Patriots because the Pats have a weaker D.
I'd much rather play the Ravens than the Pats. I am not sure the 49ers can win a shootout. We can beat the Pats if we get a good pass rush. The Ravens I think the Niners would beat about 21-13.
All I know is Wes welker will give us hell, Rogers and our d as a whole always has trouble with the shifty and quick slot wrs

yay! My thread got bumped.

The Ravens D is actually atrocious by their standards; however, their O is looking good, esp at home. I would still think the niners would match up against the Ravens better due to the niners skillset.
eff this thread in the bumhole
Originally posted by McDuck49:
Idk ask Kyle Williams who he wants in the NFC title game first

Ted Ginn baby
Share 49ersWebzone